Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rumble in the hills

bt273
    Well I actually heard it,the mystery boat is alive! That crackling sound of a BBC! Bagpipes better look out,smalls is fitting the seat in and setting the plates,add some gas,kick some ass!!
    Watch out team mul-lay!!!

smalls
    Yes the mystery boat is alive.

469 the coyote
    smalls:
    Yes the mystery boat is alive. So smalls, what was the problem with the msd???
    BT273, Where you been? You ready for chowchilly? I'am just about ready for Marble Falls. I just need to switch trailers. eek!

smalls
    Coyote,
    The positive wire to the coil was split, The conecter had heat shrink on it so it was no that obvious. Good cvakl on the crank pickup it also had to be wire oposite. I guess thats why you are "A TALENTED MECHANIC". eek!
    Thanks, Jason
    [ July 24, 2002, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: smalls ]

bt273
    What? No Bagpipes reply!! I guess you must be worried(just screwing with you)! The question is,when is it going to get wet? to the wood!!! put the fenders on and lets go!!

Bagpipes
    So team Mul-lay is leaving deliverance country to go to Chow. Are you taking the river boats with shotguns and knee pads BT273 did you put a babyseat in the boat yet. Or are you going to have the little one in back pack. You got to teach them young. Smally did you get over the header thing. Size does matter. You putting a lazyboy seat with foot rest in the boat. And flash light holder. Short bus said he had good time up north. 8 runs on the bus its not even warmed up. Super fly how does HIPPITY HOP sound for new name????

smalls
    YA,
    Read velvet wiyh dual over head foot rests and ball bearing ashtrays. Da shid is tight dog!!

WILDERTHANU54
    SMALLS!! DID MY E-MAIL HELP? OR DID IT SCREW YOU UP?!!! GEOFF
    [ July 25, 2002, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

Bagpipes
    Your killing me Smalls. You drive a boat like a GIRRRRRL Good luck tonight! Rock Deliverance country. Dont get the mullet caught in the scoop!

smalls
    GEOFF, The e-mail helped,Thanks.
    The boat ran good, started getting a little hot. I need to put a water pump on it. It was sweet I had water comin off the bow eye, A little intimidation alot of plate!!!!!!!!!
    BPIPE, I found your Banjo and your dentures over there.
    [ July 25, 2002, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast