Thread: 460 V Drive parts

MWJSOne
    I need a front engine mount plate and a Borgwarnner/Velvet Drive bell housing for a 460 I am putting it my 77 Rayson Craft it was set up with a Ford FE.If anybody has some used parts let me know Thanks

Oldschool427
    TryLighting Performance Marine.
    www.boatheaders.com

waterloged
    old school, you must be rich, if you are ordering from them. I can't believe my eyes when i saw those prices! you can get them from Bassett or rewarder for about $1000 bucks cheaper....

waterloged
    I need a front engine mount plate and a Borgwarnner/Velvet Drive bell housing for a 460 I am putting it my 77 Rayson Craft it was set up with a Ford FE.If anybody has some used parts let me know Thanks
    good luck on 460 v-drive parts, I've been looking too!

superdave013
    old school, you must be rich, if you are ordering from them. I can't believe my eyes when i saw those prices! you can get them from Bassett or rewarder for about $1000 bucks cheaper....
    When did bassett and rewarder start making motor plates and bellhousings?
    Edit: if you are talking headers then you are saying they are making water jacketed headers with 316 s.s. inner tubes and are beating 1890.00 bucks by 1,000.00? Maybe a water injected steel header will cost 890.00 but I'd be shocked to see fully jacketed ones new at that price.

MWJSOne
    I had a FE in the boat and lots of FE parts there used to be a company that made a transdapt plate that would let you bolt the stuff together.Rexmarine offers a Borgwarnner bell housing for 190.00 and a front plate un polished 201.00.The Borg warnner bell housing is pretty common for Cobra drives I have seen a SBF Harmon also seen a Moody.Headers Schonenfeild pardon my spelling offers a dry drag header Hooker offers a kit as well.
    I have a 650hp small block sprint car engine that I have thought about installing that I have been told it won`t have the grunt to launch the boat like I want.It was slated for my Kiwi Alloy jet boat toys and more toys Cheers