Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 27 Shadow Updated build pictures.

beaverretriever
    Where do you boat? My reason for asking is I'm surprised at all of the dark colors (on the upper surfaces) that a lot of builders are doing now. I've been in dark colored boats before and all kidding aside, when its 110 here in Havasu you could not touch any part of the dark colors!! Just something to think about. Looks good though. Good luck with her. NSF
    My boat is blood red with black fades. I never seem to have any issues. None of the exposed surfaces we really walk on or have to touch when we are boating. If it was a closed bow, I could see some problems. Waterspots seem to bake on a little quicker but Im so meticulous I usually wipe them down before they get a chance to cook.

Not So Fast
    My boat is blood red with black fades. I never seem to have any issues. None of the exposed surfaces we really walk on or have to touch when we are boating. If it was a closed bow, I could see some problems. Waterspots seem to bake on a little quicker but Im so meticulous I usually wipe them down before they get a chance to cook.
    Why would I be kidding NSF

beaverretriever
    Why would I be kidding NSF
    LOL, I never said anything about you kidding. You must have confused my sig with my post.. LOL. The item about "kidding" is in my sig, not my post.

shippingguy
    That paint job looks awesome!!!
    Congrats.
    Shippingguy yours looks great also. :rollside:
    Thank you.

XtrmWakeborder
    Boat looks awsome! I have dark burgundy on my boat and damn does it get hot. Just leaning over and touching it for a second after a day in the sun and it will leave a mark.

DEMOMAN
    Where do you boat? My reason for asking is I'm surprised at all of the dark colors (on the upper surfaces) that a lot of builders are doing now. I've been in dark colored boats before and all kidding aside, when its 110 here in Havasu you could not touch any part of the dark colors!! Just something to think about. Looks good though. Good luck with her. NSF
    We had the safire blue on our 24 and never had problems with the heat. Thankfully the boat is on water and if you need to cool and area off its not to difficult.

DEMOMAN
    [QUOTE=BarryMac]Great looking boat Demoman, congrats to you and yours.
    Are you trading in your 24' or selling it private party???[/QUOT
    Thanks. We traded in the 24, it is in Ultras showroom if anyone is looking for a like new/ used 24.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Demonan,
    Your new boat looks great. I guess I should already know this but what power package will be going in? Again, great looking boat
    John M

BajaMike
    Well I know its not a rhino but I figured I'd post pictures on this site anyways. The build is moving along very smoothly. The motor should go in the first part of next week. It sure is hard to stay away from the shop while the build goes on, I always seem to find some reason to have to run down there.
    Why not post the damn pics instead of attaching them.....It's not that hard.....makes it much easier to view.... :idea:
    :rollside:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Sweet ride
    Plus we need more happy threads at the top

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast