Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whos ready to get the weekend started???

NOTALENT
    Its our friday today....we may get lucky and even get a half day....meaning I will be leaving @ 10am...hopefully!!! I cant wait to get out of here and start this weekend. :rollside:

HavasuSelect
    I'm right there with ya man. Happy Hour at Marie Calendar's here I come! :crossx:

Havasu Luvr
    Its our friday today....we may get lucky and even get a half day....meaning I will be leaving @ 10am...hopefully!!! I cant wait to get out of here and start this weekend. :rollside:
    Be safe, I will be leaving in a few hours to pick up my lil bro in Anaheim and then coming back up the hill, hooking up the 5th and heading to Dumont for 5 days......RELAXATION :rollside:
    Every one have a Safe and Wonderful "T" Day

NOTALENT
    I'm right there with ya man. Happy Hour at Marie Calendar's here I come! :crossx:
    haha..wtf?? happy hour @ marie callenders??? That sounds intresting...lol

HavasuSelect
    haha..wtf?? happy hour @ marie callenders??? That sounds intresting...lol
    It's a great warm up spot Half of appetizers, $2.50 cocktails, $2 schooners.

Devil's Advocate
    My Friday today also! :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Working a half day, then off to Ocotillo until Monday!!!!!! Wooo-hooo!!!!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be safe and thankful!! :rollside:

The Jerk
    today is always my fridays. this is the first year i will not be volunteering to work t-day and the day after for triple time. going to go for chinese food cookin tomorrow with freinds since family is scattered all over the place this year. Hopefully takin the boat out on friday and the the cruiser on saturday for teh rubicon.... eitherway ill be burning fuel somewhere.....

a catered life
    my friday also...two of my employees said they were going to be here and both did a no show...cool for me now i can leave at 10ish

NOTALENT
    my friday also...two of my employees said they were going to be here and both did a no show...cool for me now i can leave at 10ish
    Nice. Couple more hours...and were outta here! Jumping on my bike and going for a ride. :rollside:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast