Thread: Tacos for Life

RitcheyRch
    In some fairly odd news, Taco Bell has offered Tacos for life to the first person that gives them a PS3. Which they will later auction off for charity.
    "The PlayStation 3 is on every teen's holiday wish list," said Bob Fulmer, Executive Director, Taco Bell Foundation. "That's why we're offering one lucky individual tacos for life in exchange for giving Boys & Girls Club teens a gift that will keep them in the game."
    The tacos will be awarded in the form of $12,500 in TACO BELL速 Bucks, redeemable at participating Taco Bell速 locations. The party exchanging the PlayStation 3 is solely responsible for payment of all taxes, income and otherwise, and should consult with his/her tax adviser. Interested PlayStation 3 owners should send their name, email and phone number to tacobellnews@tacobell.com <mailto:tacobellnews@tacobell.com>. The first person to respond, based on the time the email is received, and then send their PlayStation 3 will be awarded the Taco Bell Bucks. Offer expires December 1, 2006 at 6:00 p.m. PST.

schlepy
    F that, i'd rather have the money than the shits for the rest of my life.

riverracerx
    That's a shitload of tacos! Literally.

RiverDave
    Damn I wish I had a PS3 right now.. I'd do that in a heartbeat.
    RD <--- just got done eating some Bell.

topless
    Damn I wish I had a PS3 right now.. I'd do that in a heartbeat.
    RD <--- just got done eating some Bell.Ewwwwwww

RitcheyRch
    Wasnt bull$hit. Check out http://www.tacobell.com/
    Read under Our Company and Press Releases
    STATEMENT REGARDING LIFETIME SUPPLY OF TACOS FOR PLAYSTATION 3
    http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/im...ins/tassle.gif

socalmoney
    From thier press page
    Taco Bell速 extends an enormous thank you to the more than 500 PlayStation 3 owners who have graciously offered to trade their coveted game system for a lifetime supply of Taco Bell速 food ($12,500 in Taco Bell Bucks). This means hundreds of teens at the Stanton Boys & Girls Club will personally be touched by the holiday spirit. We're thrilled by the response -- we've received three submissions per minute since we made our announcement!! We are currently sifting through all submissions in order of receipt. Please stay tuned for more information.

RitcheyRch
    Thanks. For some reason I could not copy it.
    From thier press page
    Taco Bell速 extends an enormous thank you to the more than 500 PlayStation 3 owners who have graciously offered to trade their coveted game system for a lifetime supply of Taco Bell速 food ($12,500 in Taco Bell Bucks). This means hundreds of teens at the Stanton Boys & Girls Club will personally be touched by the holiday spirit. We're thrilled by the response -- we've received three submissions per minute since we made our announcement!! We are currently sifting through all submissions in order of receipt. Please stay tuned for more information.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    $$ over tacos