Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parker Condo

Community
    Lowered price ($199,000) on this 3 bed/2bath condo 40' deep garage at Sandpiper. This is right next to the Toscana development and their cheapest model is $459,000. From the garage on this one, a 5 year old could throw a rock at the most expensive Toscana model at 729,000 per the pricing posted on the web. Kim at RGR has the listing and she can be reached at 888-748-3799. It is currently rented out to a great tenant.

use to have a place across the street from condos,nice spot also kim has been a realtor on 2 homes and is very good to deal with.

Community
    Yes, Kim has been very good to me. She helped me put together that house in Keys 1 right there by the gate on the lot and a half. She says the guy never uses it though.
    This had been a good rental for me and I put some money into it with new carpet and some tile work but I have another project I would like to tackle and would liek to unload this one.
    Thanks.
    Gary

BobbyB

Yes, Kim has been very good to me. She helped me put together that house in Keys 1 right there by the gate on the lot and a half. She says the guy never uses it though.
    This had been a good rental for me and I put some money into it with new carpet and some tile work but I have another project I would like to tackle and would liek to unload this one.
    Thanks.
    Gary
    i know the house,should go quick now that andy01 is right behind you.always got my eye out seems pretty slow right now just like everywhere else.

socalmoney
    Pics???

Community
    Would be best to contact Kim and she may be able to get some additional shots to you. Otherwise there is a pic of the outside and the pool area on their web site. www.robertgoryrealty.com
    Thanks.
    Gary

Community
    Bump - this is a great rental property and would be a great river pad...good access to Patrillo Flats camp ground/launch ramp. Gas station real close as well.

Community
    Price is lowered to 199K. Great tenant in there if you want a rental or a great place to have for summers at the River. Contact Kim at RGR w/ any offers.

How things going on this unit? Cant believe it is still around at that price.
    Unit #2 is awesome unit for sale as well.
    I owned #12.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast