Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fine I will ask!!!!!!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Where the hell did the thread Jeff started go??? Who had the power?
    Bob?
    Jeff?
    Mods?

XtrmWakeborder
    Haha all of the above maybe? Right after i made my post too. Oh well.

havaduner
    That thread was a waste of space and needed to be deleted.

Three Days Only
    That thread was a waste of space and needed to be deleted.
    It served its purpose just fine!!!!! It was a waste of space in your opinion since it had no bearing on yourself. Waste of space it was not. Although I guess is you feel the entire ***boat community in some shape or form has to do with yourself and only yourself, I could see how that thread would have been a waste to you and to some others. Please except my kindest regards for wasting your time while you read through something which was intended and titled too a specfic person.
    Jeff

havaduner
    It served its purpose just fine!!!!! It was a waste of space in your opinion since it had no bearing on yourself. Waste of space it was not. Although I guess is you feel the entire ***boat community in some shape or form has to do with yourself and only yourself, I could see how that thread would have been a waste to you and to some others. Please except my kindest regards for wasting your time while you read through something which was intended and titled too a specfic person.
    Jeff
    Well, to you my opinion and my ass probably smell the same...
    As for posting a thread on a public forum to a specific person, sorry but I still feel it is a waste. Did Bob Teague call and apologize to you? If he did, well great for you. If not then what exactly did your thread accomplish? If I remember correctly, I wasnt the only person that thought if you had a problem with the man it should be dealt with face to face, not on ***boat.

Three Days Only
    Well, to you my opinion and my ass probably smell the same...
    As for posting a thread on a public forum to a specific person, sorry but I still feel it is a waste. Did Bob call and apologize to you? If he did, well great for you. If not then what exactly did your thread accomplish? If I remember correctly, I wasnt the only person that thought if you had a problem with the man it should be dealt with face to face, not on ***boat.
    We talked, hence the removal of the thread!!!
    Not sure if your opinon and your ass smell the same, but im willing to bet your ass does smell like shit.
    Jeff

havaduner
    We talked, hence the removal of the thread!!!
    Not sure if your opinon and your ass smell the same, but im willing to bet your ass does smell like shit.
    Jeff
    Ok, then mission accomplished, and I hope all is good between the two of you. As for my Ass, it is my opinion my shit smells like roses, so all is good there! LOL.

Charley
    I know for a fact that 3do's ass smells alot like Rocky's unit :cry: :cry: :cry:

CornWater
    I know for a fact that 3do's ass smells alot like Rocky's unit :cry: :cry: :cry:
    And just how in the hell do you know that???

Charley
    And just how in the hell do you know that???
    apparently you never saw the pictures of them hungover in a closet cuddling one another :cry: :cry: :cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast