Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KC/Denver score please

jbone
    Anyone have the score, I can't watch the game.
    J

Boatcop
    16-10 KC
    Beginning of the 4th

LESSON LEARNED
    Kc 19 - Den 10 Final......

JetBoatRich
    Plummer sucks

LUVNLIFE
    That was one hell of a great way to end the game,,,,,with that score :rollside:

LUVNLIFE
    Plummer sucks
    Look at the fans comit mutiny and make excuses. C-mon back your team :rollside:

Blacksheep
    The fact is that Plummer is not playing the same as he did last year. One would think if he had the same game as last year and the addition of Walker, Denver would have a killer offense. But unfortunately Plummer is back to making mistakes. If Denver had last years offense and this years defense they would have a great team. Unfortunately, a fan can not expect the defense to continuously bail out the offense. Don't get me wrong the defense has made a few mistakes but it is clear the defense has played better than the offense this year.
    I am curious to see with what was reported during yesterday's pregame if Shanahan will really start Cutler this week. Denver is now on the verge of not even making the playoffs.

racecar.hotshoe
    Sorry JBR but it was our turn. :crossx:
    http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/images...?0.00807253470 9787194

JetBoatRich
    The fact is that Plummer is not playing the same as he did last year. One would think if he had the same game as last year and the addition of Walker, Denver would have a killer offense. But unfortunately Plummer is back to making mistakes. If Denver had last years offense and this years defense they would have a great team. Unfortunately, a fan can not expect the defense to continuously bail out the offense. Don't get me wrong the defense has made a few mistakes but it is clear the defense has played better than the offense this year.
    I am curious to see with what was reported during yesterday's pregame if Shanahan will really start Cutler this week. Denver is now on the verge of not even making the playoffs.
    That is all your heard during the game they need something to "SPAR" the team

JetBoatRich
    Sorry JBR but it was our turn. :crossx:
    http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/images...?0.00807253470 9787194
    Is that how it works we take turns now
    Your probably right I will go ahead and enjoy the rest of the weekend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast