Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have heartburn

HMF'er
    from all the cheap wine I've been drinking!!!

al cole'holic
    ...small cup of water, couple tablespoons of baking soda
    Don't practice this method too often :crossx:

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    Life is too short to drink cheap wine! My Couisin, Uncle and I enjoyed a couple nice bottles of KJ & CDB yesterday...and I feel great today! Hope you are feeling better today, too!

DRMCAT
    Are you sure it wasn't the club soda sweetie?

Throttle
    there you all are drinking cheap wine... I am thinking bout some jack myself... lets party, I miss the summer time!

EAZYKILLER2006
    there you all are drinking cheap wine... I am thinking bout some jack myself... lets party, I miss the summer time!
    OH YEA!!! now you're talking JD !!! yea!~oh wait all this dui shait...bummer ~thats y (i think) dont drink anymore...except the 2 times~wait one time CUZ THE OTHER TIME doesnt count...oh ~ok thats rite if u drink...but u DONT get faded ...then does it officially count as drinking? I SAY NO...

Throttle
    OH YEA!!! now you're talking JD !!! yea!~oh wait all this dui shait...bummer ~thats y (i think) dont drink anymore...except the 2 times~wait one time CUZ THE OTHER TIME doesnt count...oh ~ok thats rite if u drink...but u DONT get faded ...then does it officially count as drinking? I SAY NO...
    not really :argue:

MRSDRMCAT
    Yah Alex I think its the club soda you mix with the cheap wine!!!lol

EAZYKILLER2006
    not really :argue:
    yea well thats what i am saying ~but i tell ppl i dont drink anymore...and they bring up ever time they saw me with a beer or JD in my hand ~ so i say ya know it doesnt count if ya hold the drink... to keep ppl from bugging ya SAYING CUMMON drink...YEA WELL MAYBE BY THIS SUMME I WILL REALLY DRINK AGAIN...sigh maybe...cant wait till summer~ its friggin colder than shait over here like 33degrees...

Throttle
    yea well thats what i am saying ~but i tell ppl i dont drink anymore...and they bring up ever time they saw me with a beer or JD in my hand ~ so i say ya know it doesnt count if ya hold the drink... to keep ppl from bugging ya SAYING CUMMON drink...YEA WELL MAYBE BY THIS SUMME I WILL REALLY DRINK AGAIN...sigh maybe...cant wait till summer~ its friggin colder than shait over here like 33degrees...
    hey I heard you guys did some drivin with Bill & Debbie, they said they had a good time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast