Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who make the best kid Quad 90 or so?

racecar.hotshoe
    Santa is looking for one.

bchbum
    All of them make a good 90 or so , just hard to find for a good price this time of year . Santa buys alot of them . I have a couple of 2003 xr 70's for sale ,low hours with full gear for sale - if you want to try 2 wheels .

racecar.hotshoe
    All of them make a good 90 or so , just hard to find for a good price this time of year . Santa buys alot of them . I have a couple of 2003 xr 70's for sale ,low hours with full gear for sale - if you want to try 2 wheels .
    We spend to much time in the sand for two wheels.Thanks,Mark

HOOTER SLED-
    I'm pretty happy with our Eton 90. Parts are available unlike all the cheapie knock offs. Was about $800 or so less than the HOndas. Thing has balls. Elec. start. Has rear brake lights AND headlight prewired already(you just have to buy the bulb and harness for like $20). I know, stupid, should have just came with it. Has rear disc too. BOught it last year. At the time, the Hondas didn't have those same features. I like Hondas too. Eton seemed a pinch bigger. NO probs so far. The boys love it.

Beer-30
    I don't have any myself, but my father bought a "few year old" polaris 90 two-stroke quad for my nephew. On a hard launch, he can pull the front wheels off of the ground. It is no slouch for a small quad.
    Other than that, I would say you need to ride and see what works.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Just buy a rhino :

racecar.hotshoe
    I just got back from Chaparral.I got my 9 year old boy a TRX 250 EX and my 7 year old girl a TRX 90.What a good Santa I am..

bchbum
    We spend alot of time in the sand also. Just bought our girls Honda trx 250' s here on the boards , that's why the 70's are for sale . So far they seem great for them . Enjoy them .

djunkie
    Just buy a rhino :
    Nice!!!!!!!! I love it when all the haters keep bringing it up. :yuk: :crossx: :crossx:

Beer-30
    Nice!!!!!!!! I love it when all the haters keep bringing it up. :yuk: :crossx: :crossx:
    It'll pass.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast