Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Quickjet, your vdrive, my jet, lets run em

vdrivenman
    ok u 2 put the egg nog down and take this to bench racing !!
    OJ that water probably pretty cold,might cause some shrinkage and Nuthin can probably walk to shore as tall as he is.
    be sure someone has this race on tape i gotta see u 2 in action !

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    This is some good schit Old school bench racig at its best

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    OJ that water probably pretty cold,might cause some shrinkage and Nuthin can probably walk to shore as tall as he is.
    Wait, dont put the eggnog down. pass it to me! I know that it has some alcohol

IMPATIENT 1
    lmao i'm happy with what i was born with but if i jumped into any lake around here rite now, i'd have an inny by the time i got to shore

QuickJet
    lmao i'm happy with what i was born with but if i jumped into any lake around here rite now, i'd have an inny by the time i got to shore
    Ha ha ha.........Thank God I'm not going to be the one swimming come New Years Day

QuickJet
    We will deffinatly get it on tape. It'l be on youtube before we even get the boats back on the trailers. I'll bring NUTHIN some Hot Chocolate too along with a warm towel. :rollside:
    Wait, dont put the eggnog down. pass it to me! I know that it has some alcohol
    Alchohol in it???? You mean it had some eggnog in it

NUTHIN
    can of whoop ass eh... from the sanger????????? hahaha nah, not likely.. you will be the one jumpin in the drink!!!!! gar aun teed .... im saying i will whoop your ass by atleast a boat length! ive got $100.00 on that one.. hell you mite run outa gas just trying to warm that sumbitch up, let alone trying to outrun me.. :crossx:

QuickJet
    can of whoop ass eh... from the sanger????????? hahaha nah, not likely.. you will be the one jumpin in the drink!!!!! gar aun teed .... im saying i will whoop your ass by atleast a boat length! ive got $100.00 on that one.. hell you mite run outa gas just trying to warm that sumbitch up, let alone trying to outrun me.. :crossx:
    100 bucks????? A whole boat length???? Alright, you must of done something to the Eliminator to be that confident. What did you do, add a 300 shot to that all alum blown 540? If you did, then it should be a good race.

NUTHIN
    no nos. same ole pinner 671 blower mtr.. that i know will spank your bubbledeck!! but its still a (jet) im thinking you might need to throw a bottle on your sanger... what amatter... u backin out... u scared of me jet aint ya............... i will have a cold beer for ya when ya get to shore... no towel tho

QuickJet
    no nos. same ole pinner 671 blower mtr.. that i know will spank your bubbledeck!! but its still a (jet) im thinking you might need to throw a bottle on your sanger... what amatter... u backin out... u scared of me jet aint ya............... i will have a cold beer for ya when ya get to shore... no towel tho
    You won't give me a towel because you want to see my snake
    Backin out????? NAh. I'm just going to feel back layin the smack on what is probably going to be the only jet there. The smart jet guys stay away from CFW come New Years and Fathers day. Too much "heat" on the water if yah no what I mean.
    Hey, you should sign up for the "Potluck" on the Banderlog board

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast