Thread: I must be crazy (prospecting) !

infotraker
    Got up today at 6 am, met 2 guys in Cool Ca, drove in jeep for 1 hr, ice on road , cold. Found creek down the side of canyon, rocks had frost on them . We love gold so nothing matters. Started breaking rock, panning in ice water. Found a liitle, friend broke a rock off under water 6 inches and many pieces of gold, his best find in years. The other 2 of us didn't find much, maybe next week, you never know when the big one will appear !!! Happy holiday . See some of you NYD at CFW !

QuickJet
    Where were you at? Friends of mine pan in Nevada City. They've found a few before. Good times.

HocusPocus
    my brother in law is into that, went with him a couple times and i didn't find squat. however the hike to the river where we panned and being out in the sunshine all day was worth it, sure beats sitting on my ass.

Nord
    I did that when I was a kid in Havasu! It was a blast. I found bottle caps, bottles, condom wrappers, beer cans........
    ~NORD~

QuickJet
    I did that when I was a kid in Havasu! It was a blast. I found bottle caps, bottles, condom wrappers, beer cans........
    ~NORD~
    Ha ha ha I was gonna say, Havasu?????