Thread: Patio cover Pics Please

cc322
    Trying to build a patio cover in the back yard I would like to see some pics of nice patio covers built for some ideas, anybody have any to show off? Or anyone have a referal to some one who does this? I need to get it done now. :cry:

Nord
    I have to build one as well. Before purchasing my house, the guy who owned it previously used indoor paint on it and now it is all chipped off and infested with mushrooms(mold) and probably termites. I am probably going to take the measurements of the existing wood and cut all new and paint.
    Maybe I'll get some different ideas here.
    ~NORD~

YeLLowBoaT
    I've got dozens of pics of ones I have built. what are you intrested in?
    One of the best places to get ideas in the local "redwood dealer" they almost most always have about 10 decks/ patio covers set up for you too look at.

riverbound
    Iodnt haveany pics. But I just had mine done. We did Trex on the actual decking part and the rest was all done in wood. The Co. my dad works for is the one who did it for us. If you are interested PM me your info and I will pass it on. I can also take some pics when I get home and post them for you.
    We actualy have 2 seperate decks and in the middle is lattice.

cc322
    I want a 10 x 20 Patio Cover, I was going to do this myself and have all the lumber delivered allready, just need to put it together. and I dont want to do it, maybe I can trade labor for the use of my Havi condo :idea: Mandy you watching this thread.

YeLLowBoaT
    One thing i almost forgot... in most of CA, if you attach it to the house you will need to get a permit. 99% of the time no one cares if you do or not, but if some one complains its not uncommen to have to take them down.

Riverkid