Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Porshe Hits Tollbooth At 100mph+. (pics)

RitcheyRch
    Saw this on another message board.
    link deleted

Redneck
    wow very sad our prayers go out to her family

YeLLowBoaT
    that was already posted here and cuased a major fuss.
    I feel bad for her parents, not for her. ( if you don't know the back story on this, she got drunk and stole her dads car...) i'm thankful she did not hurt anyone else.
    edit
    when it was posted here it had a few more pics, that some found very disturbing.( head being riped off and brains every where)

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    I think this happened on halloween day. The girl was a friend of my neighbor. Very sad.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    That was the same ride in that other thread that got booted. A very sad ordeal

Wet Dream
    She might have been doing 100 when she clipped the Honda, but what was her actual speed after skidding across several lanes of traffic, hitting a curb and finally the building?

Hermosa
    Well, at least she can't kill anyone now. I feel safer.

Flying Sterling
    Some guy posted this here a few nights ago with even more graphic pics...
    They just booted him and delited the thread. (thankfully)
    I drive by that spot atleast once a day and now think about it everytime.
    One other sad note. Because of this and several other adult natured content. MY SON AND I HAVE A MUCH HARDER TIME READING HOT BOAT TOGETHER!
    HE LOVES THE BOATS AND RHINO'S.
    Ok maybe we will just stay out of the (sand bar)

Mattman
    Some of us investigate these kinds of collisions for a living. We have to see things that no other people, if not in this business, should have to see. I have the photos of the girl. This was one of the worst I've seen in a while. For somebody to post those pics especially with younger viewers is ridiculous. To my knowledge, preliminary speeds were in the 130-140 mph range. That is not impact speed, however, due to the previous collision and some other factors including being airborne. From the time of the first 911 call from Dad and a neighbor, I believe, there was a three minute time frame between the call and the collision. Although speed and alcohol may be a contributing factor to some collisions it's the sudden stop of motion and energy that kills. For the parents with teen readers remember with every collision there are actually three collisions that occur. The vehicle versus the object, the body versus the interior of the vehicle, and your internal organs versus your body.

boatsnblondes
    Wow, sad to see....happens way too much......RIP

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast