Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New KY Massage & Personal Lubricant...???

nhbuoy
    ...Have any of you used this stuff...???...It seems like expensive baby oil...YUCH..I hate the oily feel...Any alternative creams/lotions you might suggest...???...I will trust the ladies opinion on this...Thanx.

riverbound
    ...Have any of you used this stuff...???...It seems like expensive baby oil...YUCH..I hate the oily feel...Any alternative creams/lotions you might suggest...???...I will trust the ladies opinion on this...Thanx.
    When it comes to lube.....the Bench Racers know all about it. I would post this in there.

HOOTER SLED-
    It's only a matter of time before WYRD chimes in on this one. :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
    When it comes to lube.....the Bench Racers know all about it. I would post this in there.
    Actually, that's even a better choice.

topless
    Kim Hanson recommends AstroGlide.

nhbuoy
    ...jeez...I thought I would get some real opinions on this...???...I figured all you swingers would have something like this in your bag-o-trix... :crossx:

topless
    ...jeez...I thought I would get some real opinions on this...???...I figured all you swingers would have something like this in your bag-o-trix... :crossx:
    So are you trying to say you can't make your woman excited enough to get wet and need artificial lubrication? Or is this a gay thread?

BADBLOWN572
    So are you trying to say you can't make your woman excited enough to get wet and need artificial lubrication? Or is this a gay thread?
    Outch!!!!

SummitKarl
    speaking of WITCH!!
    did you drop the soap in the shower this weekend

riverbound
    Thats what I was kind of gathering

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast