Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help. Long day and now all this........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I think I am going to have my girl join ***boat and LATER after that we are going running. While we are running on the TREADMIL I will attempt to connect my MSD BOX in my boat. We had a blast but luckily we didnt SUNK THE BOAT before we left. After we got home we were running late for our KRAMMER comedy show.Once we returned home I had to get my NFL PICK OF THE WEEK. I got a call from my cousin and he asked me "WHAT SONG ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW". I flipped on the tv and noticed that jordy was EVACUATED FROM HIS HOUSE. Right before I layed down I noticed that ***boat HAD A MAGAZINE:crossx: I think that about sums it up

ratso
    I think I am going to have my girl join ***boat and LATER after that we are going running. While we are running on the TREADMIL I will attempt to connect my MSD BOX in my boat. We had a blast but luckily we didnt SUNK THE BOAT before we left. After we got home we were running late for our KRAMMER comedy show.Once we returned home I had to get my NFL PICK OF THE WEEK. I got a call from my cousin and he asked me "WHAT SONG ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW". I flipped on the tv and noticed that jordy was EVACUATED FROM HIS HOUSE. Right before I layed down I noticed that ***boat HAD A MAGAZINE:crossx: I think that about sums it up
    You better hope Wet Dream doesn't see this...

Devil's Advocate

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    You better hope Wet Dream doesn't see this...
    Its all good. Drink,drink, pass or is it puff,puff,give

73kona455
    WOW. what a day.....

3 daytona`s
    Is tat an attempt at humor?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Is tat an attempt at humor?
    Not really, that how my day went

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    WOW. what a day.....
    Life is hard these days

73kona455
    maybe tomarrow will be a better day.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    maybe tomarrow will be a better day.
    Only if I can get some donations:crossx: