Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XRP, AEROQUIP, (no namer) $$$$$$$

Hotcrusader76
    So just out of pure curiousity what did everyone spend on their hose-ends and or AN fittings?
    I really didn't expect to spend as much as I did on my AN fittings but I wanted to see an average total bill everyone has paid for their project's hoses overall.
    ~ $1000+
    ~ $1200+
    ~ $1400+
    So what's the vote?

I didn't keep track because the total would make any grown man cry.....

FastRat1
    i spent less than $500 on hoses and ends..bought most of the stuff thru Summit Raceing at great prices..but..what does it matter..u got lots of money LOL
    Ron

126driver
    ssmike:
    I didn't keep track because the total would make any grown man cry..... Somebody should sue those bastards for charging so much.

Craig
    Man I plumbed everything including the 1" pick up lines from the hull to the strainer to the seawater pump to the cooler to the motor eek! Man, buy a -16 hose end with a freakin bend in and that just shot 50 bucks!! Oh well, it's done.

superdave013
    I donno how much I've spent on AN shit. Here's one box that I have. I have a drawer in my tool box that's stuffed with fittings too.
    I'm hoping to re-use as much as I can when I get to the point of pumbing my boat.
    Oh, check forum memeber gofastracer for AN stuff. He's a Goodrige dealer and can save some bucks.

126driver
    Looks like you need a bigger box Dave. wink

victorfb
    just a little info. Goodridge did good by me. i had a couple oil cooler lines that started leaking.(after removing em and reinstall) no matter what i tried i couldnt get em to seal. so i go to goodridge and he he takes my old ones in the back, gone for a few minutes and comes back with two new lines, plus my old ones and says "sorry about that, here ya go" no charge. damn i was and still am happy!

victorfb
    hey superdave..... i bid $50 for the box of goodies.

GofastRacer
    superdave013:
    Oh, check forum memeber gofastracer for AN stuff. He's a Goodrige dealer and can save some bucks.Thanks Dave!.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast