Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pit Bikes...anyone have em?

Riverat84
    hey this morning i got to ride one of my buddie's new pit bike...it was a 4 stroke 125cc bike w/ a 12" wheel in the rear and a 14" in the front...that thing is so fun to ride! i forgot what company made it, but does anyone on here have them? it had inverted forks also which is real cool...i dont know, i might either purchase one of these, or a real dirt bike/quad...im not sure, just want some opinions....let me know, thanx!
    Reid
    RCD

HOOTER SLED-
    I have a fiddy. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Wet Dream
    That was one of the latest fads on here, everyone went googoo over it, and now there isn't a word about them. Now its the Rhino

Riverat84
    fock the rhino since i cant afford one, lol....but yeah i guess i wasnt on here when the pit fad was goin on but thanx,
    Reid

76ANTHONY
    fock the rhino since i cant afford one, lol....but yeah i guess i wasnt on here when the pit fad was goin on but thanx,
    Reid
    the thing you need to look for in a pit bike is, parts, there are several that have interchangeable parts with honda and suzuki, those are the ones to buy, not the cheapos you cant get parts. when i worked for honda there where a couple good ones, i just dont know the names. check into them first, they are fun though

djunkie
    That was one of the latest fads on here, everyone went googoo over it, and now there isn't a word about them. Now its the Rhino
    Your too funny.

wsuwrhr
    110cc's and 150cc's are the shit now.
    The 50's just run out of ass for the 150lb guys riding them.
    Prolly get a 50 pretty cheap(relatively) nowadays, as most of the serious guys are switching to the bigger bikes.
    Brian

Riverat84
    yeah i saw some sweet azz 110 and 150's on ebay, and just by a google search....what companies that are compatible should i be looking for?

Wet Dream
    Your too funny.
    Am I wrong?

djunkie
    Am I wrong?
    Ya I think so. But you are entitled to your opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast