Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rhino 700 fi

86 catalina
    I was told that yamaha is comming out with a fuel injected rhino 700.But dont see anything on the yamaha site for 07.Anybody heard about this?

Trailer Park Casanova
    Limited availability - one per dealer was the rumor but nothing official on their website.
    With all the roll overs and fatal accidents rumor is also they're widening it.
    All speculation, all pure rumor.

djunkie
    Haven't heard anything. Nothing but rumors.

Riomouse911
    Seen the ads for the Grizzly 700Fi, so am sure the Rhino will soon follow.

OGShocker
    I heard Kilrtoy bought one..

djunkie
    I heard Kilrtoy bought one..
    You've been gone wayyy too long. Rhino's are sooo yesterdy. We're all buying Jeeps now.
    Wait a minute, don't you already have one of those? :crossx: :crossx:

2Driver
    According to the owner of everything off-road, (the place that did my Rhino) Polaris is suppose to release a 800 EFI redesigned UTV more on the seating and positioning of the Rhino. This guy runs a supercharged Rhino and stock for stock unit he likes the Polaris.

Wet Dream
    According to the owner of everything off-road, (the place that did my Rhino) Polaris is suppose to release a 800 EFI redesigned UTV more on the seating and positioning of the Rhino. This guy runs a supercharged Rhino and stock for stock unit he likes the Polaris.
    If this true, I see a lot of 660's flooding the market. Just like a lot of newly introduced vehicles, like the new bug, the PT cruiser, Charger, on and on, the introduction of a vehicle is thrown out, test marketed and awaits feedback. Then if it hits well, it gets what the market wants, be it more power, more travel, better brakes, turbo, etc. Its the way things are done. The 800's are going to be flying by the 660's.

2Driver
    If this true, I see a lot of 660's flooding the market. Just like a lot of newly introduced vehicles, like the new bug, the PT cruiser, Charger, on and on, the introduction of a vehicle is thrown out, test marketed and awaits feedback. Then if it hits well, it gets what the market wants, be it more power, more travel, better brakes, turbo, etc. Its the way things are done. The 800's are going to be flying by the 660's.
    Wait and see is one strategy I suppose, So is going out and having fun while the season is upon us and upgrading later.

sigepmock
    This topic has been discussed already and according to our friends that work at Corp Yamaha the 700 EFI will probably be an 2008 release but nothing is set in stone yet. For now the 07's are all 660's with carb's.
    Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast