Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I have a question????????????

HM
    I would say f'm like everyone else, but you said your girlfriend has taken quite a bit of shit. So, I know what you are thinking, is that should you continue and have her take this abuse? This problem is deep rooted in those individuals and will eventually reduce to a very small portion of the population over time, just not in our lifetime. Just hold your head high and do your best to ignore it and realize that those people are being eatin up on the inside by hate and will die very unhappy.

you gots 2 chill
    This year was my first year on the scene and the vast majority of people I met were really cool. I visited several showrooms, and met many people at Havasu. I am really happy to say that out of all the people that I met this summer, I only had one bad experience and it was nothing that I couldn't handle. Most people welcomed us with open arms and helped us when they could. After meeting so many cool people I was surprised to hear some of the racist shit that I hear on this site, but I won't let a few idiots chase me away.

Aqua Boogie1
    Thanxs guys and gals, I just wanted peoples opinions and you gave them. Cool! I guess people on ***boat can be serious sometimes??????? :rollside: Ok, back to the party!!!!!!!!!!!!

a catered life
    so your telling me there's african and latin americans on the forum :cry:

2Driver
    Hey , that sucks. F" em!
    Wish i knew more about where you are talking about. Perhaps we can get a weekend of people from the boards and go to this place and change some attitudes :220v:
    However, I don't feel sorry for you. You should try being a white guy with a 210 Chaparral on this forum if you want to feel some pain

Outnumbered
    Hey , that sucks. F" em!
    Wish i knew more about where you are talking about. Perhaps we can get a weekend of people from the boards and go to this place and change some attitudes :220v:
    However, I don't feel sorry for you. You should try being a white guy with a 210 Chaparral on this forum if you want to feel some pain
    Life is rough, I though you were selling that thing? Oh wait, that was last week

Boatmaster
    Thanxs guys and gals, I just wanted peoples opinions and you gave them. Cool! I guess people on ***boat can be serious sometimes??????? :rollside: Ok, back to the party!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry to hear this AB1. I'm sure I know the place you are talking about and this is why you don't see me there in the heat of the summer, just to many loosers.

2Driver
    Life is rough, I though you were selling that thing? Oh wait, that was last week
    I turned down another full price offer last week beleive it or not. I think that was the last week in the trader.
    It's just a lot of fun, cheap to keep and roomy. I think it will be a good Powell boat. I think I wil let it go this spring if I can run across a good deal on a Lavey.
    Merry X-mas

lucky
    dam - try being an itialian - with lou and michel -- gezzz I feel violeted every post -- they call me fag and change my quoutes to make me look like a cross dresser -- man i feel ya aqua boogie --
    I'm an average middle aged fat bastard - with friend of all color - I'm not an angel - depends on the person -- If i meet ya and i like ya - I'll respect ya and you'll be a friend for life ! If i don't i usually won't waste my time . I do give a few on here a bad time - but thats cause they make me laugh and I feel them just like they feel me ! fun and games -

ROZ
    I guess people on ***boat can be serious sometimes???????
    The planets must have been in line for about 2hrs or so...
    Sounds to me like you have a heck of a woman there, AB...
    Hope you're treating her good for Christmas

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast