Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I have a question????????????

Her454
    Why is it that blacks are not soooooooo welcome in the boating scene????? Its not racial, Im just asking. Im a very good guy, fun...................ask the restless's, Daveo, Digggler, Hulshot, Deltarat, Her454, SpectraToad's, Pumpkins, and there's more. Are we as blacks that bad?????? Is It that you need to meet them first????? Im lit, Im sorry, but I just need to know???????
    The reason I ask is because I just found out that a place that I visit alot during the summer, my girlfriend as been f*cked with alot because Im black???????
    Doug - Racism is alive and well wherever there is ignorance, so consider the source. I am sorry that you OR Liz have to deal with it at all. And since you asked, as far as I am concerned you both are welcome in my boat or campsite ANYTIME and I wish you both the best in your upcoming marriage.
    T

Tom Brown
    You think you got problems??? try being a Canadian around here !!!
    Don't pay any attention to Hooli.
    .... focking Albertan.

Dave C
    AB1.... that place sucks, all sorts of trouble... we stopped going there a long time ago.....go elsewhere. You'll be happier and live longer

Outnumbered
    I turned down another full price offer last week beleive it or not. I think that was the last week in the trader.
    It's just a lot of fun, cheap to keep and roomy. I think it will be a good Powell boat. I think I wil let it go this spring if I can run across a good deal on a Lavey.
    Merry X-mas
    I would have a look at Sup'bitch's. That is one clean boat. I would love to have it. Ofcourse, $30k and the Chap may get you into an Ultra :wink:

mbrown2
    I wave to everyone regardless of race or boat....but that mexican boatfloating has waving issues...j/k
    AB...sorry to hear about your wife catching hell. Someone said it best that bigotry still exists where there is ignorance....; this will change over the future generations (it lessens), but even in the middle east and Yugoslavia have been fighting over race and religion issues for centuries so I am unsure if it will ever go away. So the best advice is to: Ignore the ignorant and embrace those who are accepting...

Ziggy
    I'd have to agree with the posts here that you need to ignore the ignorant. Most important is you know your own character and can hold you head high. Class and character are not bound by color. If some are so stupid to judge a book by the cover then they've obviously failed in reading class long ago.
    Chips on the shoulder and egotistic attutudes are not our friends.
    Here's waving at you friend, wish there were more like you AB1.

lilrick
    I have one question for AB......Is OJ innocent or guilty? based on that answer I'll let you know if you're alright or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!PS Canadians should be put into concentration camps!!!!!!!! J/K:smilie:

HM
    I have one question for AB......Is OJ innocent or guilty? based on that answer I'll let you know if you're alright or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!PS Canadians should be put into concentration camps!!!!!!!! J/K:smilie:
    I think that question is uncalled for. Do you ask everyone this question, or just certain groups? This is the kind of stuff that people have no idea makes them look like a bigot.

they make me laugh and I feel them just like they feel me !
    homo :rollside:

lilrick
    I think that question is uncalled for. Do you ask everyone this question, or just certain groups? This is the kind of stuff that people have no idea makes them look like a bigot.
    HOLYMOLY!!!!!!!!! I guess you don't like Canadians either!!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast