Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: I have a question????????????

ROZ
    Yugoslavia
    DAmn Yugoslopians

hoolign
    I have one question for AB......Is OJ innocent or guilty? based on that answer I'll let you know if you're alright or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!PS Canadians should be put into concentration camps!!!!!!!! J/K:smilie:
    What kind of moronic statement is that ??? I think you are the one who needs the concentration camp.. not alot of concentration prior to posting that was there?? nice post lildick!

lilrick
    What kind of moronic statement is that ??? I think you are the one who needs the concentration camp.. not alot of concentration prior to posting that was there?? nice post lildick!
    It is a moronic statement!!!!!!!!!!that is the irony!!!It is just as stupid as somebody who would discriminate against another boater because he's black!

HM
    HOLYMOLY!!!!!!!!! I guess you don't like Canadians either!!!!
    I knew the j/k applied to the Canadian statement. Did it also apply to the O.J. question?

atomickitn
    It is a moronic statement!!!!!!!!!!that is the irony!!!It is just as stupid as somebody who would discriminate against another boater because he's black!
    damm dude you almost got a bitch slap, i see where you were going with this nice , some people just dont get it people are people, just be kind and they will be kind back,,, we need to set examples by doing.

lilrick
    I knew the j/k applied to the Canadian statement. Did it also apply to the O.J. question?
    lmfao!!!!!!of course!!!!How in the world could I be serious about summing up a black dude by asking him ONLY ONE OJ question?? It takes me atleast TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoolign
    HOLYMOLY!!!!!!!!! I guess you don't like Canadians either!!!!
    He wanted to become Canadian but failed the entrance exam.. he thought a Muk luk was a hair lipped duck, igloo was an adhesive and a touque was somthing they argued about on ***boat

atomickitn
    He wanted to become Canadian but failed the entrance exam.. he thought a Muk luk was a hair lipped duck, igloo was an adhesive and a touque was somthing they argued about on ***boat
    damm hooli ,i thought igloo was duck! mann that sucks :rollside:

lilrick
    Lildick??????were you peepin' through my window???lmao!!how else would you know?

hoolign
    Lildick??????were you peepin' through my window???lmao!!how else would you know?
    It was the bench racers banner for a week

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast