Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: I have a question????????????

SoCal_fun
    so your telling me there's african and latin americans on the forum :cry:
    Where they at Willie, don't be afraid.... I'll protect you!

lucky
    Doug - Racism is alive and well wherever there is ignorance, so consider the source. I am sorry that you OR Liz have to deal with it at all. And since you asked, as far as I am concerned you both are welcome in my boat or campsite ANYTIME and I wish you both the best in your upcoming marriage.
    T
    yea till ya spell somthing wrong -- then your out ! :crossx:

ViB
    I'm friendly to everybody and I don't care what boat you own either. I've owned a Bayliner and I had just as much fun in it as my DCB. Probably more, I wasn't worry about ruining it as much. Never had a issue with anybody but pricks. Just like everybody else.
    And I thought I was the only guy that went from Bayliner to DCB...
    Seriously, we had a couple out with us for the first time at Havasu a couple of years ago, a boat cruised by with some black people in it, and couple we were with started spouting all this crap...We couldn't believe it, we had known them (or thought we did) for over three years and then that. Never talked to them since.

Schiada76
    Why is it that blacks are not soooooooo welcome in the boating scene????? Its not racial, Im just asking. Im a very good guy, fun...................ask the restless's, Daveo, Digggler, Hulshot, Deltarat, Her454, SpectraToad's, Pumpkins, and there's more. Are we as blacks that bad?????? Is It that you need to meet them first????? Im lit, Im sorry, but I just need to know???????
    The reason I ask is because I just found out that a place that I visit alot during the summer, my girlfriend as been f*cked with alot because Im black??????? She's white and mexican......................I don't get it?????? So can someone explain to me from the closed minded side of it and the open side of it????????? I would much rather someone be an open to hate than to be fake in my face................. It's just info for me???????????
    You're BLACK!!!!!!!! Holy crap!!!!
    You should warn us white devils, we can't tell just from your name!!!!!!
    JK
    F those assholes, boaters are boaters as long as you don't have a PWC you're OK.
    Come to Echo (unless you have a big boat) Beers on me.
    That white and Mexican thing that's a tough one. :idea: :idea:

HM
    He wanted to become Canadian but failed the entrance exam.. he thought a Muk luk was a hair lipped duck, igloo was an adhesive and a touque was somthing they argued about on ***boat
    Hey, I am already 50% Cannuck, so they thought I would know only stupid things Canadians know.

HM
    lmfao!!!!!!of course!!!!How in the world could I be serious about summing up a black dude by asking him ONLY ONE OJ question?? It takes me atleast TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Alrighty then. In that case, I won't make fun of your wrong use of the word Irony - but don't feel bad, I think there is only about 5 people in the world that understand what that word means, and HH is not one of them.
    Can I please have my staplur?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567