Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brand new Boat!!

Concept1
    Hi guys! I just bought my first boat so I wanted to stop by here and say hello, this is an awesome site from what i can see! I ended up going with the NEXT just becasue it is totally different then anything I have seen out and i totally love it so far! Well I hope to talk to you all soon!!

DILLIGAF
    Congrats...Post some pics of this "NEXT" boat so we can all see what it looks like.

Blacksheep
    Congrats and welcome to the board!! Let's see some pics of this new cat!

andy01
    This smells like hidden spam.............

Concept1
    Ill get some pics posted tonight, im still new to boating and styles but im pretty sure its considered a cat still. It is a tri hull or whatever they call it so if its not really a cat im sorry. Now i know how addicting they can be, its only been a little over a week and im looking into engine mods and other stuff already! Thanks for welcoming me guys!

syke-o
    lets see some pics...

3 daytona`s
    This smells like hidden spam.............
    YES he posted the same thing in HOT BOATS

Concept1
    Thats right I did post there is there something wrong with posting in 2 different places to meet people and make friends? Maybe this site is a little too tough for new people!

shippingguy
    Welcome to the boards and congrats on the new boat. Like everyone is saying post some pics. Nothing better than getting a new boat.

MOBrien
    Ill get some pics posted tonight, im still new to boating and styles but im pretty sure its considered a cat still. It is a tri hull or whatever they call it so if its not really a cat im sorry. Now i know how addicting they can be, its only been a little over a week and im looking into engine mods and other stuff already! Thanks for welcoming me guys!
    So you went out and threw some serious coin on a new boat & mfg, that is relatively un-proven, and a larger cat to boot....for your first boat that you refer to as a "tri-hull or whatever"? Very interesting. Post the pics of this new bad-boy.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast