Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Glamis this weekend...........1/27-30

pixilatedpussy
    Sorry we missed you Eddie & Peter. Must have drove by yu guys multiple times! Great weekend! Except for witnessing the train accident sat! :cry: :cry: Anyone have word on his condition???? I was the first to help him with some other guy.......as evryone stood & looked!

AltarGirl
    Sorry we missed you Eddie & Peter. Must have drove by yu guys multiple times! Great weekend! Except for witnessing the train accident sat! :cry: :cry: Anyone have word on his condition???? I was the first to help him with some other guy.......as evryone stood & looked!
    Good job Dr. Pixi.

pixilatedpussy
    Good job Dr. Pixi.
    Sooooooo scary! I havent been the same since.

nobling
    So never had a call from pix, what up wit that!
    Are crew parked it at wash 5. I cruzed w-4 looking for peps on friday. We must of past at R.R. tracks sat. BF, woody and I were leaving bordsville when train thing happened. Quit hatten!!!! :cry:
    D row people have feelings too! (Sometimes). :yuk:

CornWater
    What happened at the tracks???

pixilatedpussy
    So never had a call from pix, what up wit that!
    Are crew parked it at wash 5. I cruzed w-4 looking for peps on friday. We must of past at R.R. tracks sat. BF, woody and I were leaving bordsville when train thing happened. Quit hatten!!!! :cry:
    D row people have feelings too! (Sometimes). :yuk:
    Ahhhhh.....Im sorry Eddie!I left your phone number here on my computer....like a dork! So I looked for you in Wash 4....not 5! Oooops! We camped deep...at the end of 4 (we always camp there) we were the last group of 4 trailers on the left, before the mini dunes.

nobling
    I guess somebody tried crossing tracks and got hung up at the wrong time. "Trains do not have good brakes."

pixilatedpussy
    What happened at the tracks???
    A couple guys tried to cross the tracks on thier quads, instead of going under the tunnel. One guy made it & one guy got stuck. Then all of the sudden the train was there & bam! The quad & the guy trying to help his friend went flyin! It was sick...scary & just plain STUPID! I ran over to the guy & tried to help stop the bleeding while we tore his sweatshirt & tied it around his arm (compound fracture)he was in baaaaaad shape. Definitely scared the shiat outta me!

CornWater
    Dam.. sorry to hear that. I saw a guy get hit by a freight train one time, and it was not a pretty sight.

nobling
    I must have went by u guys 20 times on the way in & out of camp! That sucks, cuz I still have my FREE pixi cocktail coupon from corn water I need to redem before it expires. :rollside:

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast