Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Glamis this weekend...........1/27-30

pixilatedpussy
    I must have went by u guys 20 times on the way in & out of camp! That sucks, cuz I still have my FREE pixi cocktail coupon from corn water I need to redem before it expires. :rollside:
    LMAO!!! Ya know, I swear I saw you a few times on the way in & out of the dunes....But I wasnt so sure.
    That coupon has no expiration baby! Its valid anytime!

pixilatedpussy
    Dam.. sorry to hear that. I saw a guy get hit by a freight train one time, and it was not a pretty sight.
    It really wasnt a good scene. After my adreneline wore off.........I broke down! I couldnt ride the rest of the day. It was time for cocktails for me...back at camp! :220v:

MAINEVENT
    A couple guys tried to cross the tracks on thier quads, instead of going under the tunnel. One guy made it & one guy got stuck. Then all of the sudden the train was there & bam! The quad & the guy trying to help his friend went flyin! It was sick...scary & just plain STUPID! I ran over to the guy & tried to help stop the bleeding while we tore his sweatshirt & tied it around his arm (compound fracture)he was in baaaaaad shape. Definitely scared the shiat outta me!
    And did you lay his head on your chest that would've numbed the pain :crossx: did'nt you take a first aid class when someone is down just rest his/her head on your boobies and that numbs the pain.... :skull: well ok i'm lying just remember that if i ever get hurt around you though :rollside:

Ziggy
    A couple guys tried to cross the tracks on thier quads, instead of going under the tunnel. One guy made it & one guy got stuck. Then all of the sudden the train was there & bam! The quad & the guy trying to help his friend went flyin! It was sick...scary & just plain STUPID! I ran over to the guy & tried to help stop the bleeding while we tore his sweatshirt & tied it around his arm (compound fracture)he was in baaaaaad shape. Definitely scared the shiat outta me!
    Why the hell would anyone even attempt to do that, its not like in that time frame the train wasn't visibly approaching......GEEEEEEEZ-US, I'm sorry you had to see that, that'll leave a everlasting visual.
    We'll be out next weekend 2/11

MAINEVENT
    http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...4268_thumb.jpg
    Ouch (Sorry but what a dumbass) who is that sexy chick with the white gloves on???? :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
    http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/...4268_thumb.jpg
    Ouch (Sorry but what a dumbass) who is that sexy chick with the white gloves on???? :crossx:
    LOL! Stop....I wasnt feeling very sexy then! :yuk:

pixilatedpussy

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast