Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Glamis this weekend...........1/27-30

pixilatedpussy
    I dont know that word you speak of.........
    :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :rollside:

Ziggy
    So this guy who got hurt was on the blue bike and was trying to help his friend with the white one?
    Sure looks like it could have been much worse...I'd say he was lucky in that case.

pixilatedpussy
    So this guy who got hurt was on the blue bike and was trying to help his friend with the white one?
    Sure looks like it could have been much worse...I'd say he was lucky in that case.
    Actually his bike is on the other side of the tracks. He made it over...but his buddy didnt. He was trying to push it off the tracks while his buddy was stuck.

nobling
    Sorry you had to see that. Its going to be burned in ya for a long time.
    Last year my family and some friends were at olds on a mello thursday afternoon and watched a buggy wheelie across middle of hill heading towards leftside where everyone comes back down and meet up with a teenage kid on a YZ 250. You Know who won this one. His friend was the only one there with him at time, he had no pulse by the time my buddys wife (nurse) got to him. After watching that and seeing poor kid left there for 4-6 hours until meat wagon showed up Ive never been the same, wont do the drags and still dont like doin olds when its packed.
    By the way the friend had to go to camp to get the kids mom and dad.
    THAT REALLY SUCKED!!! May he RIP.

pixilatedpussy
    Sorry you had to see that. Its going to be burned in ya for a long time.
    Last year my family and some friends were at olds on a mello thursday afternoon and watched a buggy wheelie across middle of hill heading towards leftside where everyone comes back down and meet up with a teenage kid on a YZ 250. You Know who won this one. His friend was the only one there with him at time, he had no pulse by the time my buddys wife (nurse) got to him. After watching that and seeing poor kid left there for 4-6 hours until meat wagon showed up Ive never been the same, wont do the drags and still dont like doin olds when its packed.
    By the way the friend had to go to camp to get the kids mom and dad.
    THAT REALLY SUCKED!!! May he RIP.
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so sorry! These things change a person forever! I can honestly say I am changed. RIP

Cole Trickle
    That is pretty scary.
    You get a atta girl for helping out!!! (The guy probably thought he was dead since there was an Angel by his side :crossx: )
    What time did you guys pull out of town friday? (Were you towing the WW with a White Ford Diesel?)

pixilatedpussy
    That is pretty scary.
    You get a atta girl for helping out!!! (The guy probably thought he was dead since there was an Angel by his side :crossx: )
    What time did you guys pull out of town friday? (Were you towing the WW with a White Ford Diesel?)
    You are silly! Sweet! But Silly!
    No..we have a green Ford Diesel with flames. My white Ford stayed home. We pulled out about 6:30. Bella has a weekend warrior but with a chevy. :rollside:
    So...are you making an appearance this Sat night???

Cole Trickle
    You are silly! Sweet! But Silly!
    No..we have a green Ford Diesel with flames. My white Ford stayed home. We pulled out about 6:30. Bella has a weekend warrior but with a chevy. :rollside:
    So...are you making an appearance this Sat night???
    Gotcha
    There was a 05 WW being towed by a White Powerstroke being driven by a woman with a Paul Phaff sticker on the rear window.(They got on the toll over by Wallmart/In & Out)
    I might be game for a couple Beers Saturday night.(I will be working on the Rhino all day Sat/Sunday)
    PM me your addy and a phone number.(What time??)

pixilatedpussy
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...mis_Jan_06.JPG Some not so gory pics!
    Thanks Bellababe for emailing them to me!
    Mr Pix , Rynobelt & Me!!!!!!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
    Gotcha
    There was a 05 WW being towed by a White Powerstroke being driven by a woman with a Paul Phaff sticker on the rear window.(They got on the toll over by Wallmart/In & Out)
    I might be game for a couple Beers Saturday night.(I will be working on the Rhino all day Sat/Sunday)
    PM me your addy and a phone number.(What time??)
    That was Katie....she is Gordy from Paul Phaff's wife. She lives here in Foothill! Another Hot MX mama! :rollside:
    You better not miss the fun Sat! Its not like you have to drive far! :rollside:

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast