Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I think it's time for her to go

EmpirE231
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...231/peanut.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...1/pics_002.jpg
    This is peanut ... she's a full breed beagle... one of the best looking beagles I've seen. she is 2 years old... will be 3 in january. she has papers (ckc I believe? have to pull them up). loves to play... never even barked at a human... friendly dog. she's semi trained... knows how to sit, stay, wait for food, fetch, and go in her doghouse when she's told. I've had her since she was a puppy. only reason I have to get rid of her is because I dont have the time to give her the attention she needs! I had her at my parents house where she got attention from my little sister, but brought her to my house since parents got a new dog, and I realized she should be somewhere with people that give her more attention. I work 6 days a week... so it's tough! she's been and outside dog since I got her. she wont walk inside if the door is open unless you let her.
    just seeing if anyone is interested.... I'm still 80/20 on this decision ... 80 giving her away or 20 keeping her. I'm located in riverside, ca. let me know if you're interested or know anyone that is!
    thanks

ratso
    Don't let that Jackie chick see this. :jawdrop:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Awwwwwww! I wish I could take her but we already have 2 dogs and one of them is a little bitch to other dogs. :argue:
    She is really cute. I hope you find a good home for her. :rollside:

ratso
    Awwwwwww! I wish I could take her but we already have 2 dogs and one of them is a little bitch to other dogs. :argue:
    She is really cute. I hope you find a good home for her. :rollside:
    Maybe you should call "The Dog Whisperer" :idea:

Essex29
    I may be interested...how is she with kids?

rrrr
    It's really great that you recognize the dog needs more interaction. Most people would just let her sit alone.
    The idiots across the alley from me bought a cute beagle pup about two years ago, and they just leave it outside all the time. It barks because it's lonely and makes me mad, but I'm pissed at the humans for being so stupid, not at the dog for barking.
    Thanks for being a good pet owner.

Bradman
    We may be interested as well. Does she shedd very much?

wsuwrhr
    I would love to have a Beagle, Mopar doesn't play well with other girls..go figure.
    I would be over there today.
    Brian
    This is peanut ... she's a full breed beagle... one of the best looking beagles I've seen. she is 2 years old... will be 3 in january. she has papers (ckc I believe? have to pull them up). loves to play... never even barked at a human... friendly dog. she's semi trained... knows how to sit, stay, wait for food, fetch, and go in her doghouse when she's told. I've had her since she was a puppy. only reason I have to get rid of her is because I dont have the time to give her the attention she needs! I had her at my parents house where she got attention from my little sister, but brought her to my house since parents got a new dog, and I realized she should be somewhere with people that give her more attention. I work 6 days a week... so it's tough! she's been and outside dog since I got her. she wont walk inside if the door is open unless you let her.
    just seeing if anyone is interested.... I'm still 80/20 on this decision ... 80 giving her away or 20 keeping her. I'm located in riverside, ca. let me know if you're interested or know anyone that is!
    thanks

EmpirE231
    essex29: I've had her around kids 3 and up and she's good... just full of energy and wants to play all the time... she might wear them out haha, how's that lincoln coming along?
    rrr: thanks ...
    bradman: as far as sheding goes... I'd say lightly - medium. they're considered medium hair? not short, not long... I've never really noticed since she wasnt indoors.
    she's just been recently fully groomed by a mobil pet groomer... nails, etc.

Old Texan
    Beagles are great dogs for kids. Smart, don't shed much, and love the outdoors. Great boat dogs. Some are barkers if they don't get attention and the 3 I've owned love to dig up gophers which often isn't a good thing.
    If I was in CA I'd love to have her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast