Thread: Security camera system for computers

BADASS38CHEVY
    I looking for outside security camera with intercom system that will connected to my computer at work and be able to view at home computer. What system do I need and what make and model are priced good. Is it hard to hook the system up. Also will need to record.

Her454
    I looking for outside security camera with intercom system that will connected to my computer at work and be able to view at home computer. What system do I need and what make and model are priced good. Is it hard to hook the system up. Also will need to record.
    I use Lukwerks. Captures 5 acres of my property and I can view it anytime at work on my computer or wherever I log in from to see the satellite view.
    Prior to that I had a Wal Mart version 99.00..cant remember the brand but I upgraded a little bit and had 2 cameras and the surveillance video with buzzers that sounded in the house if anyone crossed over the boundary lines. TV automatically started recording whatever it was. Got a lot of damn deer with that tho as it was very sensitive. And I hooked it all up myself.

Cheap Thrills

Outnumbered
    Costco (http://www.costco.com/Common/Category.aspx?ec=&pos=0&whse=BC&topnav=&cat=4803&e Cat=BC|79|4802|4803)