Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What we need............

Debbolas
    What we need to take our mind off this cold weather is some cool pirate t-shirts.......wonder where we could get some

Mandelon
    Wet Pirate T shirt contest!!!!!! :crossx:

Mr. V-Driver
    Funny you ask<>My bro and I have been thinking about a Badd Ass Skull design for years. From Megadeth to Danzig and everything inbetween, we came up with this. It also started with the Off-Road Trucks and the terrible conditions that they have to go through down in Mexico.
    Comming SOON!!!
    I got some Pirate type long sleeve tees and sweatshirts, hooded and non being made up, All on Black w/white graphics and Casale Engineering on sleeves should be ready in a week or 2. See pic. #1.
    Skull Only T-shirts, on white and black. See pic. #2
    Baja Truck T-shirts, on white and black. See pic. #3
    Great for Christmas or Anytime!
    You can e-mail me direct to: Casale1vdrive@msn.com
    Thanxx, MVD

Kindsvater Flat
    Hey Rex!!! He's back at it again. :crossx: :crossx:

Hes like herpes, he never really goes away.

hoolign
    Anglina Jolie and Liz Hurley wearing a tiny pirate taottoo on their feet ...and going at it like a couple of Dia's squirrlels on a nut....now that's what we nned to see!!

NOTALENT
    What we need to take our mind off this cold weather is some cool pirate t-shirts.......wonder where we could get some
    Dont know if im the only one thinking this....but Seinfeld??? Kramer episode when he wants Jerry to go on T.V with his GF latest design??? The whisperer

Debbolas
    i need some turkey jurkey
    PM me your address again, I will send you out some....How cold is it in Lake Powell right now?

deb

Mr. V-Driver
    Bump back to top.

Kachina26
    Bump back to top.
    Bump? Did you forget, this is Deb's silly break the boredom of winter thread and not one of your usual spam threads? Man, you are confused.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast