Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rhino -- I am finally stepping up

Magic34
    I have had the thing long enough and I am finally stepping up and getting the motor done, long travel and paint.
    Right now, it is at KMS for the motor, and I am told I'll get at least 47 HP to the rear tires. Next is the billet long travel kit from TCB, and last is paint. Everything should be complete by Christmas eve.
    Here is my rendering my graphic design guy did.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...er_low_res.JPG

XFactor
    Wow. Very nice. Puts my scrapper Rhino to shame.

EAZYKILLER2006
    wow i like the rims they look like the ones on my boat trailer

riverroyal
    drive out here have AP do it

Magic34
    drive out here have AP do it
    Drew Brothers Custom here in AZ. I am friends with the owners and they do some good work.

Magic34
    Yours turned out great. Scrapper my a$$.
    I was going to polish my cage, but then got the quote for it... $1100 to polish it :hammerhea They have to bolt it to the floor and do it by hand. So powdercoat it will be for the cage and bumpers. Polished billet everywhere as well including the a arms. :crossx:

cactusgolfcarts
    A good friend of mine saw your Rhino at Drew Brothers and said it is "way beyond amazing". Good luck with everything.

XFactor
    Any updated pictures? I'm hoping to pick mine up this Sat. Stereo is done , just need to finish the lights. I wanted the Baja HID's but thought $2500 for lighting was a bit excessive. I also figured if I spent $2500 on lighting for my Rhino, what would my wife expect for a Christmas present this year. :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

fourspeednup
    Drew Bros does great work...I was referred to them for repairing some "issues" I was having with work from another custom shop in town

Magic34
    Any updated pictures? I'm hoping to pick mine up this Sat. Stereo is done , just need to finish the lights. I wanted the Baja HID's but thought $2500 for lighting was a bit excessive. I also figured if I spent $2500 on lighting for my Rhino, what would my wife expect for a Christmas present this year. :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
    Nothing yet. I just dropped it off for paint today. They stripped it down and now I am picking it back up tomorrow and getting the LT installed on Wednesday. Then it goes back to paint on Monday to paint the bars for the doors, and it should be done by Friday the 22nd.
    I didn't take it to DBC because it was unsure if it could be ready by when I was leaving for New Years so I took it to another friends shop.
    DBC is still the shiznit, I just had my mind set on when I wanted it back by and would not budge on it.
    Oh, about spending $$ for the wife this Christmas... I had to say OK to a new office design for the home office. 24' of custom built in desk and cabinets, but I kind of wanted that too.
    So, we are both done before Christmas this year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast