Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: $4.1 mil and they are driving it down the freeway???

wsuwrhr
    POT...meet KETTLE!!!!!.........see your sig line :rollside:
    Now that is some funny shit.
    Brian

Doin' Time
    could sum this whole thread up in one word about that bus.....UGLY!!!!!

wsuwrhr
    I'm saying if you have 4 mil to buy a toy like that, you aren't sweating it.
    Can you imagine what the houses look like that guy lives in, please, 4 mil?
    Probably the same value of a thousand dollars to people like us.
    Brian

Hal
    You got that right Brain. :cry:

Boa1277
    So someone buys this thing for $4,100,000 and they frickin drive it on the freeway??
    Someone has way more money than brains. Who the hell buys a classic vehicle with a $4.1 mil value and puts it on a 65 MPH freeway?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...utureliner.jpg
    If I had 4 mill to buy that thing, I would drive it I cant stand people who purchase something that was designed to be driven and trailer it everywhere, If you wanted a painting for 4 mill then you hang it on the wall, if you buy something with wheels you drive it down the road. Obviously 4 mill was within this guys budget so more power to him and his brains..... :crossx:

Fast Freddy
    So someone buys this thing for $4,100,000 and they frickin drive it on the freeway??
    Someone has way more money than brains. Who the hell buys a classic vehicle with a $4.1 mil value and puts it on a 65 MPH freeway?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...utureliner.jpg
    so 1 million plus people have multi-million dollar mansions built in california that are gonna get destroyed by earthquakes, mudslides and fires??
    some people have more money than brains.
    its called inusrance dude...........get over it

uvindex
    Who the hell buys a classic vehicle with a $4.1 mil value and puts it on a 65 MPH freeway?How else would you get it home? (Even if you bring it home on a big-ass truck, it's still going to be on the freeway.)

Froggystyle
    You could spend your entire life marketing and not get the coverage in the motorsports world this guy and this bus are getting right now. For the rest of his life, and the life of the bus it will have superceded reality, and anyone who knows anything about motorsports, auctions, high value items or world records will recognize and associate with this purchase.
    Most expensive vehicle ever purchased. That kind of publicity works. I don't know what he is going to do with the notoriety he has generated, but if it is for promotional purposes (I would have to imagine it is) than he has a goldmine worth far more than the 4 million.

YeLLowBoaT
    I think thats great that he is driving it....
    If you have a car that just sits there... all you have is a pile of metal that collects dust. Oh and you paid too much for it.

91nordic29

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast