Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Force Holiday Car Show/Open House

Havasu1986
    This Sunday betwwen 10-4 will be his annual toy drive benefiting "Chips For Kids". Admission is a donation of a new $10 unwrapped toy. Event features John and the girls,Chip Foose,Eric Medlen, Robert Hight and Santa Claus. There will also be live entertainment. The address is 22722 Old Canal Road Yorba Linda, Ca. Exit off the 91 freeway at Weir Canyon/Yorba Linda Blvd. into the Savi Ranch area.

Hardly Satisfied
    This Sunday betwwen 10-4 will be his annual toy drive benefiting "Chips For Kids". Admission is a donation of a new $10 unwrapped toy. Event features John and the girls,Chip Foose,Eric Medlen, Robert Hight and Santa Claus. There will also be live entertainment. The address is 22722 Old Canal Road Yorba Linda, Ca. Exit off the 91 freeway at Weir Canyon/Yorba Linda Blvd. into the Savi Ranch area.
    very cool , thanks

Havasu1986
    Bump for the morning crew...

havaduner
    Thanks for the info, have to go check it out.

Baja Big Dog
    I bet John is up to something, I saw Eric Medlin's funny car body delivered to Paint-N-Place (the guys that paint his bodies) in Anaheim yesterday, Maybe a new sponser??

Havasu1986
    Or new driver..Ashley?

Hustler
    I might ride up on the Harley. I remember last year going to Costco while this was going on and wondering what all the traffic was doing in that area. It looked very crowded.
    Let me know if your going to ride there, I might join you.

Hustler
    What time for breakfast?

Mr. V-Driver
    It's gonna be FUN!!! Anyone that goes, Pleas post pics. of the event, Thanxx!

Hustler
    9:30? You know where the CI is Joe?
    No I dont. Do you still have my cell #? If so give me a call, I lost yours when I got a new phone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast