Thread: Superbowl sunday....

ROZ
    So the year the Chargers go to the superbowl, my sister goes to her boyfriend's house to watch the game, forgets to put her parking brake on, car kicks out of gear, and it rolls down the driveway, crosses the street, and runs onto the sidewalk taking out the cable in the neighborhood... San Diego's only superbowl and my sister takes out the cable for atleast 50 homes... Didn't matter to me since I was at the game...
    This week I just found out that my sister scheduled my godchild's baptism to take place superbowl sunday...
    What is WRONG with this woman! :220v:
    My guess is that it ends up being the quickest baptism in the church's history

Ziggy
    So the year the Chargers go to the superbowl, my sister goes to her boyfriend's house to watch the game, forgets to put her parking brake on, car kicks out of gear, and it rolls down the driveway, crosses the street, and runs onto the sidewalk taking out the cable in the neighborhood... San Diego's only superbowl and my sister takes out the cable for atleast 50 homes... Didn't matter to me since I was at the game...
    This week I just found out that my sister scheduled my godchild's baptism to take place superbowl sunday...
    My guess is that it ends up being the quickest baptism in the church's history Send your Clone :crossx: your sister will wonder why you're being so nice

JB in so cal
    My guess is that it ends up being the quickest baptism in the church's history
    make her an offer she can't refuse.

Phat Matt
    Bring beer and a portable TV.

JetBoatRich
    I don't think the game starts until 3:07, you should have plenty of time

ROZ
    I wonder if slingshot will work wireless? There's a starbucks next to the church ..... :crossx:

ROZ
    I don't think the game starts until 3:07, you should have plenty of time
    Plenty of pregame and bbq, though.....

OutCole'd
    Do they have cable at the Church?
    Can the kid be baptized with some cold CL?

MagicMtnDan
    Please tell us she's not going to be allowed to drive on SB Sunday!