Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interior Cleaner

NashvilleBound
    Zep makes a vinyl cleaner,works great.
    I agree with the Zep Vinyl cleaner.... Got a case from Zep. Contact them direct. I think they are up on Corona off the 91.

Not So Fast
    I don't understand. Come clean my interior and show me what you mean. :devil:
    No thanks Paul and your not funny I just helped my son detail a 30' Magic like yours and damn they have a lot of insides to clean!! NSF

ultra27jay
    Any recomendations on a good cleaner for the interior of the baot?
    I have all boat bling cleaners in stock here in aliso viejo, if u want any P.M. me for the hot boater deal. here is some info on the vinyl sauce.........
    "VINYL SAUCE" is a biodegradable, ready to spray interior cleaner. "VINYL SAUCE" is non-caustic, non-butyl and works in numerous marine cleaning applications. It is gentle and safe to use on all paint, vinyl and metal surfaces.
    "VINYL SAUCE" is great for cleaning upholstery, carpets and interior vinyl/leather panels and even doubles an effective engine, floor and all surface cleaner that excels as a de-waxing agent. For wax and polish removal reduce existing product 40:1. "VINYL SAUCE" can be applied directly from the quart bottle with the provided trigger sprayer-the simple spray on and wipe off process. Use undiluted on vinyl, plastic, leather and carpets. When applying to cloth or upholstery you can use undiluted or reduce the existing formula 10:1 for general cleaning. Your interior deserves all the attention the exterior gets; our special "VINYL SAUCE" is the simple solution.
    NOTE on the VINYL SAUCE Product:
    The VINYL SAUCE is such a powerful cleaner that we recommend that you dilute the product at least 2 parts water to 1 part VINYL SAUCE. Please ensure you wipe all VINYL SAUCE off and leave no excess residue. You will be AMAZED by this product!

Havasu1986
    I had some spots on the purple part of my engine cover and took the boat to Tammys in Havi. They said that using simple green probably caused it. I had to replace the whole cover. They use the Zep brand only.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I love the vinyl sauce. But I am going to try the magic eraser when I drag the boat out of mothballs in a couple of months.

Hardly Satisfied
    A good detailer is my recommendation as well............................ right INSman ?
    I agree, even if he forgets your side doors Hi Doug

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I wasn't real satisfied with the detail jobs I've paid for. I found I still had to clean it after them. Same with most housecleaners.

77charger
    I had some spots on the purple part of my engine cover and took the boat to Tammys in Havi. They said that using simple green probably caused it. I had to replace the whole cover. They use the Zep brand only.
    Have had some spotting caused by magic erasors too.I always wipe off all and follow up with 303 protectant

INSman
    I wasn't real satisfied with the detail jobs I've paid for. I found I still had to clean it after them. Same with most housecleaners.
    Don't you worry your lil' heart, we will have a top notch cleaning company up and running here pretty darn quick

TOBTEK
    note on MAGIC ERASERS........ dont use them on ther interior painted walls of your house. I did when we were selling our last home. They leave a weird sheen on the walls. Had to seal the areas and repaint.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast