Thread: Not even mentioned?

JB in so cal
    Did anyone touch on these?:
    Ford closing (among 14 total) the Windsor plant.
    Toyota going to NASCAR.
    I know I was too busy calling people homo's to do it, but...

JB in so cal
    my first boat had a ford 302 (w) in it. :cry:

Jbb
    The Ford plant in Hapeville Ga.......A mile from where I work....where they build the soon to be phased out Taurus and Sable.....is closing in March...over 2k employees......community impact will be substantial...very sad...

Hal
    I think we knew Toyota was going nascar for a while being they been in the truck series for a couple of years.
    Ford and GM are closing a lot of plants because the unions are killing them. Same thing is going to happen to the state of CA when we have to start paying the unbeliveable stupid retirement benifits the states union workers will be getting in the coming years. IMO.

OutCole'd
    My brother works for Saturn in Tenn.
    He will be on the chopping block by the end of this year I bet.
    So if anyone needs someone who can,
    pick up door, put on car, push two buttons and jump back, pick up door, put on car, push two buttons and jump back, pick up door, put on car, push two buttons and jump back, pick up door, put on car, push two buttons and jump back, pick up door, put on car, push two buttons and jump back, pick up door, put on car, push two buttons and jump back, pick up door, put on car, push two buttons and jump back, pick up door, put on car, push two buttons and jump back, pick up door, put on car, push two buttons and jump back, pick up door, put on car, push two buttons and jump back,
    Please let me know.

GHT
    What's Ford??? Don't they make blenders???

Big Kahunaa
    i gave up on ford ,when they gave up on the 460 :cry: :cry:
    Im with you on that brother