Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photoglou Does It Again

Boatcop
    Just closed the deal on a new '07 'Hoe.
    Will be in my driveway on Wednesday morning.
    Thanks again, Jay! (714-552-0300)
    http://www.berglundcommercial.com/im...7Tahoe_web.jpg

congrats....

MagicMtnDan
    Congratulations on your new T-hoe Alan. I was checking them out this past weekend at the local Bowtie dealer. Chebby did a real nice job on the interior - great looking truck! Did you get the fully loaded forty-something thousand sticker version with Nav, back-up camera, etc., etc?
    Hey Jay, if you read this thread please respond to my PM when you have a chance.

al cole'holic
    ..give us the skinny on the deal please! I have been wanting to know :boxed:

Boatcop
    Congratulations on your new T-hoe Alan. I was checking them out this past weekend at the local Bowtie dealer. Chebby did a real nice job on the interior - great looking truck! Did you get the fully loaded forty-something thousand sticker version with Nav, back-up camera, etc., etc?
    Are you kidding? On my salary? Got a bunch of bells and whistles, but not the LTZ model.
    Hey Jay, if you read this thread please respond to my PM when you have a chance.
    Call him at the number above. But you might wait til tomorrow. His cell died while we were talking.

al cole'holic
    Are you kidding? On my salary? Got a bunch of bells and whistles, but not the LTZ model.
    Call him at the number above. But you might wait til tomorrow. His cell died while we were talking.
    ..some of us tried....how bout a PM...down, monthly, term...that's it!! :rollside:

NOTALENT
    I havent seen one in person...how do you the exterior compared to the 2006 ???

Hal
    Damn Allen I thought you just got one. Way to go they are sweet looking. I am a thinking the wife is going to want to trade hers in when she gets a look 07s. :cry:

Boatcop
    I havent seen one in person...how do you LIKE the exterior compared to the 2006 ???
    I think that's what you're asking. To tell you the truth, I haven't even seen one in person either.
    But we did see an '07 Escalade. And except for the grille and the plush interior, they're the same truck. (appearance-wise)
    Mama saw it and said she needed the '07 Hoe.
    And if Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

NOTALENT
    I think that's what you're asking. To tell you the truth, I haven't even seen one in person either.
    But we did see an '07 Escalade. And except for the grille and the plush interior, they're the same truck. (appearance-wise)
    Mama saw it and said she needed the '07 Hoe.
    And if Mama's not happy, ain't nobody happy.
    Yup sorry...that's what I thought I typed...lol...It's a Chevy..you will be happy no matter what. Congrats on the purchase. Mama better be very happy!!!! :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast