Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AS Always IM RIGHT, U.C.L.A.

Kilrtoy
    TOOK IT TO THE USED STUPID CHILDREN
    I called it all year , WHERE YOU AT NOW BITCHES.
    U.C.L.A.

HOOTER SLED-
    UCLA sucks balls. It was a sympathy loss. :crossx:

THOR
    Nobody here to enjoy with you Kilr. Get use to it. All kinds of folks when SC is rolling, yet not a sole here when there is a loss. Funny how that works huh?

Wake Havasu
    I am with ya!
    I had to earn my degree rather than simply buy it!
    Met my wife at UCLA!
    S W E E T !!!

Hardly Satisfied
    TOOK IT TO THE USED STUPID CHILDREN
    I called it all year , WHERE YOU AT NOW BITCHES.
    U.C.L.A.
    If that were truth as you say,you would be a Millionaire,and yes UCLA did upset USC

Jyruiz
    Saw some of the game, UCLA just looked like they wanted it more. Amazing effort.

boatsnblondes
    Well lets see.....UCLA had TWO weeks to prep for the game, were well rested, USC just got done with Notre Dame last week, and beat them, a team that was much better than UCLA.....if anything, USC looked TIRED today.....if you want to take a win that consisted of one touchdown and two fieldgoals, go ahead..but on any other day, a rested USC would have mopped the field with them....what the fock was that left handed whatever that was in the third quarter....????? Get a life Kilr....your boys barely got by... :crossx:

Havasu_Dreamin
    Well lets see.....UCLA had TWO weeks to prep for the game, were well rested, USC just got done with Notre Dame last week, and beat them, a team that was much better than UCLA.....if anything, USC looked TIRED today.....if you want to take a win that consisted of one touchdown and two fieldgoals, go ahead..but on any other day, a rested USC would have mopped the field with them....what the fock was that left handed whatever that was in the third quarter....????? Get a life Kilr....your boys barely got by... :crossx:
    I was perfectly content to come on here and just say hey, great game, glad I was there. You know, be gracious in victory and defeat. But this just REEKS of typical $c drivel. Bottom line, UCLA won, beat $c fair and square. Make all the BS excuses you want, scoreboard bitches!

Bow Tie Omega
    Good game to UCLA, that was a hard one to swallow. They brought their A game. If UCLA would get the chance to play Ohio State playing like that, they would beat Ohio State 50 to 3

Havasu_Dreamin
    Good game to UCLA, that was a hard one to swallow. They brought their A game. If UCLA would get the chance to play Ohio State playing like that, they would beat Ohio State 50 to 3
    Finally, an $c fan that can see today for what it was and is not making up BS excuses for it. While $c would obviously prefer to be playing for the mock national championship, they have nothing to be ashamed of, 10-2 and playing in the Rose Bowl is still a good year, there are 9 other teams in conference that would love to be in that position, us included.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast