Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lakers bitch slapped the clippers again...

dmontzsta
    F the clippers...How much more proof do the clipper fan(s) need? The Lakers are a deeper team and it was proven tonight when the Lakers BENCH made a run on the clippers starters. The Lakers played a bad game they missed almost all of their free throws and the clippers made almost all of their free throws. The Lakers were also in foul trouble and had a rough night shooting. If Lamar wasnt in trouble, the lead would have been more.
    clippers SUCK! I predict the Lakers will go 4-0 vs. the clippers this season, as the Lakers are just heating up.
    F the clippers!

Jyruiz
    I think the Lakers had a good game, yeah they did not shoot well, but the whole team hustled and ran the offense pretty well, you could also tell that the Lakers made a real good effort on defense. When your whole team is doing the little things nobody likes to do, you can bet you will have a heck of a chance to win the game. Nice job, I thought it would be a close game.

dmontzsta
    I think the Lakers had a good game, yeah they did not shoot well, but the whole team hustled and ran the offense pretty well, you could also tell that the Lakers made a real good effort on defense. When your whole team is doing the little things nobody likes to do, you can bet you will have a heck of a chance to win the game. Nice job, I thought it would be a close game.
    That is true, it could be growing pains due to them making the extra effort to do the little things. I keep thinking about how good they should be after the all star break and the fact that you keep mentioning it as well, makes me really hyped that someone else believes it also. The Lakers shocked people by almost beating the suns in the playoffs last year, this year the are a much different team and DEEP, they might really make some waves if the play continues...
    Tonight, here are the stats for those who did not see it.
    S. Parker - 34:19 - 6 Rebounds, 4 Assists, 11 Points and 1 Steal.
    K. Bryant - 39:52 - 5 Rebounds, 3 Assists and 29 Points.
    L. Odom - 31:24 - 8 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 1 Steal, 3 Blocks, and 18 Points.
    L. Walton - 31:03 - 5 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 1 Block and 5 Points.
    K. Brown - 34:27 - 8 Rebounds, 1 Assist, 3 Steals, 3 Blocks and 7 Points.
    M. Evans - 16:05 - 4 Points and 1 Assist (But alot of hustling).
    J. Farmar - 13:02 - 1 Rebound, 1 Assist and 4 Points.
    V. Radmanovic - 11:01 - 10 Points and 3 Rebounds. (He is coming around).
    A. Bynum - 11:34 - 4 Points, 1 Block, 2 Assists and 1 Rebound.
    S. Vujacic - 8:47 - 1 Assist and 3 Points.
    R. Turiaf - 8:27 - 1 Block, 1 Steal and 2 Points.
    B. Cook was dressed but did not play, he is another guy who can play well if needed.

Jyruiz
    That is true, it could be growing pains due to them making the extra effort to do the little things. I keep thinking about how good they should be after the all star break and the fact that you keep mentioning it as well, makes me really hyped that someone else believes it also. The Lakers shocked people by almost beating the suns in the playoffs last year, this year the are a much different team and DEEP, they might really make some waves if the play continues...
    Tonight, here are the stats for those who did not see it.
    S. Parker - 34:19 - 6 Rebounds, 4 Assists, 11 Points and 1 Steal.
    K. Bryant - 39:52 - 5 Rebounds, 3 Assists and 29 Points.
    L. Odom - 31:24 - 8 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 1 Steal, 3 Blocks, and 18 Points.
    L. Walton - 31:03 - 5 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 1 Block and 5 Points.
    K. Brown - 34:27 - 8 Rebounds, 1 Assist, 3 Steals, 3 Blocks and 7 Points.
    M. Evans - 16:05 - 4 Points and 1 Assist (But alot of hustling).
    J. Farmar - 13:02 - 1 Rebound, 1 Assist and 4 Points.
    V. Radmanovic - 11:01 - 10 Points and 3 Rebounds. (He is coming around).
    A. Bynum - 11:34 - 4 Points, 1 Block, 2 Assists and 1 Rebound.
    S. Vujacic - 8:47 - 1 Assist and 3 Points.
    R. Turiaf - 8:27 - 1 Block, 1 Steal and 2 Points.
    B. Cook was dressed but did not play, he is another guy who can play well if needed.
    Yup, when the Lakers lost to the Suns last year, I did not see it as failure, because they were not even suppose to be there, I saw it as a team that just needed more time and to mature. Seeing them mature like they have so far though, makes me real excited.

Hardly Satisfied
    I was watching the game for a while, they look Damm good so far this year, GO LAKERS

Jetaholic
    Later's bitch what...?

dmontzsta
    Later's bitch what...?
    Yeah, the clippers are indeed the Lakers bitch. They should really consider moving to the Anaheim Pond, with the ducks, they might get more respect.

Beer Factor
    Yeah, the clippers are indeed the Lakers bitch. They should really consider moving to the Anaheim Pond, with the ducks, they might get more respect.
    Nice game for the lakers. It sure looks like the clippers are back to being the Lakers bitch. :cry: As far as the clippers moving to the pond-"f- that" The Ducks might start playing like the Kings. "ha ha" Right about now i'm loving the basketball and hockey seasons.

dmontzsta
    Nice game for the lakers. It sure looks like the clippers are back to being the Lakers bitch. :cry: As far as the clippers moving to the pond-"f- that" The Ducks might start playing like the Kings. "ha ha" Right about now i'm loving the basketball and hockey seasons.
    True, we wouldnt want the Ducks to breathe in all the suck in the air.

Jyruiz
    I think the Lakers are the only team in the NBA with 43 home games.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast