Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gas Pedal

shirkey4750
    Would like to have a left side stringer mount pedal, anybody have one?

RICHARD TILL
    same as above, only change left to right side stringer.

Tahiti350
    Have one for sale cheap, need to check which side it mounts on, give me a few minutes to check...
    This is a left? Nicson, obviaously needs some attention, and the pivot bolt appears to be siezed adn broken in both halves. Will make a smoking deal,
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...66throttle.JPG

shirkey4750
    Sitting in the drivers seat with left hand steering, that pedal would mount on the inside of the stringer(right side). I need one to mount on the left side or the gunnel side.

victorfb
    is this for a throttle assembly, or just a foot rest? very odd to see a throttle on the left side. are you looking for a foot rest pedal that is stationary?

maxwedge
    Sorry for the thread jack here, but if anyone has a floor mount pedal that they want to get rid of cheap, I need one. Thrashed would be ok, as long as it would clean up .

shirkey4750
    Need a throttle assembly, the way the seats are going to be mounted in my Howard, a left side pedal would be a lot more copmfortable. I can use a piece of aluminam angle cut down and mounted to the stringer to mount a floor pedal if I can't find a left side pedal or just leave it like it is. I have never seen a left side mount, not even sure they make it.

is this for a throttle assembly, or just a foot rest? very odd to see a throttle on the left side. are you looking for a foot rest pedal that is stationary?
    I did one at Rogers and one at Advantage with the foot throttle on the left hand side, both for guys missing their right leg.
    You're right it is a little odd, and it was a pain in the ass to fit a foot throttle on the left with left hand steering, the way the bottom comes up on that boat. It would have been a little easier if we could have talked the guys into steering on the right, at least we could have used the stringers to mount the pedal set up. But noooooooooooooooooooo.....................

that side mount that Tahiti 350 has for sale would work perfectly. If I rememeber right that pedal is not a righty or a lefty, but a more politically correct uni-mulit-use pedal.
    If not his, (can't tell 100% from his picture) there are pedals like that out out there.
    we took a unit like that with a right pedal, and cut it up and used a Moon left pedal welded back to it. The other time we used a 'hot foot' set up.

Devilman
    Sorry for the thread jack here, but if anyone has a floor mount pedal that they want to get rid of cheap, I need one. Thrashed would be ok, as long as it would clean up .
    Clean up? And how quick would you need it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast