Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gas Pedal

robk
    Sorry for the thread jack here, but if anyone has a floor mount pedal that they want to get rid of cheap, I need one. Thrashed would be ok, as long as it would clean up .
    I've got one in fair shape. A little polishing and it should look like new. PM me if you're interested.
    Rob

maxwedge
    Clean up? And how quick would you need it?
    No hurry. I still have to put the floor back in, and do the motor and pump, finish the paint and uhh...anytime before late April would probably be soon enough. LOL I don't mind doing a little polishing if it looks like the one in the picture above that might be ok. I have more time than money for this project. Just needs to be a floor mountable gas pedal that I can use for a right hand drive Sidewinder with no exposed stringers (after I put the floor back in anyway).

Devilman
    No hurry. I still have to put the floor back in, and do the motor and pump, finish the paint and uhh...anytime before late April would probably be soon enough. LOL I don't mind doing a little polishing if it looks like the one in the picture above that might be ok. I have more time than money for this project. Just needs to be a floor mountable gas pedal that I can use for a right hand drive Sidewinder with no exposed stringers (after I put the floor back in anyway).
    The one I have is floor mount, but my boat is left hand drive. Pedal should be the same. It doesn't look near as rough as the one in that pic. The base is broken, but broken in a way that the screws hold both pieces down. It was working, I just wanted a shinier one. I'll post up some pics this evening if your interested. If you want it, you can have it for shipping..... :rollside:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12