Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terminal Velocity, welcome to the show!

superdave013
    That's a bad ass looking SS you've got!

Terminal Velocity
    Thanks SD013.
    It seems to get me alot of print. I'm usually in the paper at least once a weekend at any race i'm at.
    It's a biatch having it that nice though, always worried about something or someone smacking it. But that's the way it goes. It's made for racing, showing is second.

1Bahnerjet
    Terminal Velocity:
    Thanks SD013.
    It seems to get me alot of print. I'm usually in the paper at least once a weekend at any race i'm at.
    It's a biatch having it that nice though, always worried about something or someone smacking it. But that's the way it goes. It's made for racing, showing is second. About the boat being smacked, thats the thing that bugs me seeing someone destroy a boat (Dragboat mainly) that I could only own in my dreams frown

Terminal Velocity
    SHHHHHHHH....I'm still asleep.
    It was a huge step from what it used to be. I'll have to see if I can get some pic's from the old paint.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Hey stretch jr. I have some photos and video if you cant find any. By the way how did you like the banquet video.

TV2
    YO V-drive Jer. Where the hell you been man? Good to hear from ya. Holy Cow I'm honored that you would pop your posting cherry on me. jawdrop The video was good. Umm obviously it didn't have enough of me haha but when you don't run that much you gotta expect that. Give me a call (w)702-263-7275 ext. 3019 (h)896-7275 or send me your # let's talk about this year. Your name has come up in meetings w/ the series errr I mean association now. Keep me posted as to what your doing these days...going to the river etc. Whenever your up this way your always welcome man.

126driver
    Yeah, well were is my invite?

Terminal Velocity
    126 you don't need an invite! Just show up $hit A$$ thing that happened to your stuff man. How bad did it hurt ya? Can you make Pheonix?

126driver
    I can't wait to see the look on your face when I'm knocking on your door in Vegas.
    I'm still dicking around with the insurance claim. The crackheads left me a hammer, channel locks and a screw driver. Same exact tool set I had when I started circle racing. wink The boat is basically ready and we're going to test in two weeks. I'll have to replace props, they got all of mine.
    Isn't Parker a Series race? I think it's before Firebird.
    I sent you a PM earlier under your other screen name.

Terminal Velocity
    Don't sing it, Bring it!! Just bring the blender I'll check the pm when I get home, don't have that password here at work either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast