Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rhino registration

havasujoe93
    Is it possible or has anyone registered a Rhino to be street legal? I was looking to register it out in Arizona. Any info would be great. Thanks,
    Joe.

Magic34
    Is it possible or has anyone registered a Rhino to be street legal? I was looking to register it out in Arizona. Any info would be great. Thanks,
    Joe.
    I just answered this over on gd.com for you.

havasujoe93
    Yeah thanks. I know there's a bunch of Rhino gurus on both sites.

EAZYKILLER2006
    Joe.
    took us 6 hours but it got done the kept saying they needed different stuff ~we made 4 different trips to the dmv...~the will make u sign a waiver ~they dont need to c the rhino ~they will go by the book they have of what it is worth to pay the fee and u can do it for even 2 years. hubby is sleeping i tried asking him what else but he wont listen to me...lol ~well thats all i can remember hope this helps.

havasujoe93
    I am assuming you had to go to the AZ DMV 4 different times?? Is it really worth it? Are there any major advantages?

Magic34
    I am assuming you had to go to the AZ DMV 4 different times?? Is it really worth it? Are there any major advantages?
    I was in and out in 40 mintues, inspection and registration. All I had was a out of state title with my name on it and the Rhino itself.

EAZYKILLER2006
    i am glad we did it~ we thought the dmv needed to c the rhino so w decided to drive to the dmv and a block away from the havi home we got stopped by 2 cops ...lol ~so the ticket would be 250 if ya get caught on the road with out it being street legal~since we were on our way to the dmv the cop let us go...i forgot my az id the needed that ~so the first trip back home was my fault after that it was the nuts who work there at the dmv...the next 3 trips back and forth were cus the title had black rhino then jeff then us so we had to get that straight and something notarized it basically sucked

OutCole'd
    I used these peeps, real easy. No inspection, all by mail.
    http://www.sierra-title.com/dealerships.html
    Ask for Robin, she helped me.

Garrddogg
    I used these peeps, real easy. No inspection, all by mail.
    http://www.sierra-title.com/dealerships.html
    Ask for Robin, she helped me.
    Me too no problems either.. couple phone calls and $35.00 AWSOME!!

havasujoe93
    Me too no problems either.. couple phone calls and $35.00 AWSOME!!
    Nothing more?? Just $35.00 and it's street legal?? Do they send you a license plate?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast