Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bay Area Boat Show

Eliminator 4 Life
    Drew Ill be there tomorrow and the rest of the week with the Nordic line. Are you staying at a hotel if so we need to find a spot to watch UFC friday night.

hulshot
    Hey what manufactures will be there performance wise, like the DCB or NORDICS? any others coming up to show off there stuff. I want something with twins that way I have a motor to limp back on when one blows :cry:

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    Hey BOATMASTER we came by your space. No cocktails on hand and @ show prices we spent alot of money on morgans and pepsi. E4L we stopped by nordic space and nobody was around, so we looked at yachts.They have very few offshore boats to look at, alot of wake board and run abouts,cool
    stereo stuff.Bring you own bottle,sneak it in if you have to. $8 Dollars a piece and you guys know how much we drink!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
    God this place is so slow its putting me to sleep. No one wants to open there wallet up here

abraman1326
    I'll be hitting the show this Fri or SAt. More than likely it'll be Fri though. Where is everyone's booths, and I'll be sure to stop by and say hi. Drew, you need me to bring you some liquid propulsion when we come. You know, to help you get through the rest of the day? LKooking forward to seeing y'all there. Let me know if anyone else is going to be going this weekend, and hopefully we can hook up...
    BRA

T-Bag'n
    Brandon me and a couple friends are heading over there Sat am and check it all out..Let me know if your headed there that day.

abraman1326
    Brandon me and a couple friends are heading over there Sat am and check it all out..Let me know if your headed there that day.
    It looks like it'll be Fri. Just found out we have a b day party to go to for Lisa's nephewes. Wish I could do Sat, it'd be great to hang out again...
    BRA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123