Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most challenging schedule in NCAA????

Bow Tie Omega
    The final rankings for the BCS just came out. The USC Trojans have played more BCS ranked teams then anyone in the NCAA Division 1 with 6. Florida came in at 4, Michigan came in at 3, Ohio State came in at 2, LSU came in at 4. Just a little tid bit for all of the Trojan bashers.

3 daytona`s
    The final rankings for the BCS just came out. The USC Trojans have played more BCS ranked teams then anyone in the NCAA Division 1 with 6. Florida came in at 4, Michigan came in at 3, Ohio State came in at 2, LSU came in at 4. Just a little tid bit for all of the Trojan bashers.
    Yea Kilr

jdogginla
    And which one of those teams lost to a 6-5 team? One guess......

HOOTER SLED-
    And which one of those teams lost to a 6-5 team? One guess......
    No asked you bitch!!! :crossx:

THOR
    But, the other end is that the other 8 teams in the pac 10 are brutally bad and USC gets to rest on those weeks. Such unranked teams like Oregon State and UCLA. Just a tid bit for you guys.

Bow Tie Omega
    But, the other end is that the other 8 teams in the pac 10 are brutally bad and USC gets to rest on those weeks. Such unranked teams like Oregon State and UCLA. Just a tid bit for you guys.
    Actually Thor, Oregon State is ranked as 22nd in the country and UCLA is 25th. You have to do your homework. On top of that, 8 of the 10 teams in the Pac 10 are ranked in the top 40, unlike the Big 10, who's majority of the conference teams are 50th or worse, talk about getting to rest on those weeks. A little tid bit just for you Thor :rollside:

Mr. C
    Actually Thor, Oregon State is ranked as 22nd in the country and UCLA is 25th. You have to do your homework. On top of that, 8 of the 10 teams in the Pac 10 are ranked in the top 40, unlike the Big 10, who's majority of the conference teams are 50th or worse, talk about getting to rest on those weeks. A little tid bit just for you Thor :rollside:
    ok, so i haven't done my homework either. Was UCLA ranked 25th before the beat usc?

Bow Tie Omega
    No, they were ranked around 30th

Bow Tie Omega
    The end of season rankings are the only accurate representation of a teams total performance for the entire season, am I wrong. It is the only ranking that takes into account, the good and bad and everything in between. These are the rankings that go into the record books.
    Even when USC looses twice, they are still ranked in the top 5, because of their schedule. It must suck to be an SC hater. SC looses two and still goes to the Rose Bowl

THOR
    ok, so i haven't done my homework either. Was UCLA ranked 25th before the beat usc?
    No, depending on the poll, they arent. But, the beauty is that Oregon State and UCLA were unranked when they beat USC.
    Top 40? Huh? Get real BowTie. SC loss bro.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast