Thread: Attn: Pixilateds

Wizard29
    I understand you run a quality body shop and *may* be inclined to be kind on pricing for ***boat members.
    I have a pro-street/show 1970 Monte Carlo that will be a candidate for a repaint in the future. The paint on it is good now with the exception of a couple of rust bubbles, but I'd like to have it changed from pearl white to a candy apple red. I'll spare any additional details for now.
    Anyway, this would need to be a show quality paint job with some minor body work and possibly some graphics on the side. Any ballpark idea on a cost? PM me if you don't want to post it here or post some contact info and I'll contact you. Thanks.

HOOTER SLED-
    PM Tina. I don't think Geza spends any time on HOt Boat. Make sure to ask about the girl in the office. :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
    I understand you run a quality body shop and *may* be inclined to be kind on pricing for ***boat members.
    I have a pro-street/show 1970 Monte Carlo that will be a candidate for a repaint in the future. The paint on it is good now with the exception of a couple of rust bubbles, but I'd like to have it changed from pearl white to a candy apple red. I'll spare any additional details for now.
    Anyway, this would need to be a show quality paint job with some minor body work and possibly some graphics on the side. Any ballpark idea on a cost? PM me if you don't want to post it here or post some contact info and I'll contact you. Thanks.
    :rollside: Pm sent sweetie!

pixilatedpussy
    PM Tina. I don't think Geza spends any time on HOt Boat. Make sure to ask about the girl in the office. :crossx:
    Why thankyou hunny!!! :220v: :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
    Why thankyou hunny!!! :220v: :rollside:
    How'd you know I meant you?