Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Democrats - The party of Adolf

Steve 1
    Oh oh oh pick me, I got one for ya stevo, hows about jews dealing in the white slave trade??? Where does that rank? dork.
    No they are still better than You Bent!

Steve 1
    Bent I guess everyone in your family has the same exact 35 IQ right??

Blown 472
    No they are still better than You Bent!
    How so?

dbddbd
    I have always been repelled by the Liberal Democrats goose stepping ways. Like the nazis, they will forgive rape, theft, debauchery, manslaughter and other crimes for a hero of the party. Now I have found that the party members are organizing a coup against Joe Lieberman because they claim that his support of the President on Iraq is traitorous. They stated that he is supporting the 'enemy' and must go.
    The ideal of being more concerned that someone agrees with the opposing party, than whether or not they are right, or have the right to follow their beliefs. That the Democrats would rather make sure that our troops fail in their mission than support the President. That their political agenda is more important than our safety and security. I can only hope that the Democrats suffer a complete defeat in all the upcoming elections and that another party takes their place.
    Good observation, well done. Liberals claim to be the most open minded people, I find them to be the Absolute most Closed Minded. Mostly because they think opposing views are not held by folks as smart as they think they are. They want to pay out everything with everyone else's taxes not their own <== this is proven by history and is irrefutable, they love to find dirt and do exactly as they report their opponents do, pat themselves on the back for discovering some unfactual truth and bemoan the fact they are out of power. LOL, they believe it is some error on the part of the masses that President Bush won the election a second time. They honestly believe that some huge portion of the nation just sat on their hands and did not vote. If they had, they reason, that they ALL would have voted for Kerry. It is inconceivable to them that President Bush would win a near landslide, while prosecuting a War on Terror they do not support in the slightest as a Party.

Steve 1
    No Bent How would/could you be better than anyone ????

Blown 472
    No Bent How would/could you be better than anyone ????
    Unlike you stevo I don't use money or material objects as a lever of power. I don't think I am better then anyone else.

Steve 1
    Bent still quiet???? Point of interest those SAME Jews you hate own 20 % of the Nobel prises!! Gee how did they do that??? They are WHAT BONE HEAD LIKE 1% of the population!!!!!!!!!
    You are not good enough to sweep up behind them Whack Job!!

Old Texan
    Good observation, well done. Liberals claim to be the most open minded people, I find them to be the Absolute most Closed Minded. Mostly because they think opposing views are not held by folks as smart as they think they are. They want to pay out everything with everyone else's taxes not their own <== this is proven by history and is irrefutable, they love to find dirt and do exactly as they report their opponents do, pat themselves on the back for discovering some unfactual truth and bemoan the fact they are out of power. LOL, they believe it is some error on the part of the masses that President Bush won the election a second time. They honestly believe that some huge portion of the nation just sat on their hands and did not vote. If they had, they reason, that they ALL would have voted for Kerry. It is inconceivable to them that President Bush would win a near landslide, while prosecuting a War on Terror they do not support in the slightest as a Party.
    Oh but you don't realize they are trying save us from ourselves!
    Nothing pissed me off more in the last election than Kerry's condescending attitude. "We can do better...." a constant from his gutless lips. And "Our boys over there..." Like he is this big wise "Uncle" figure that is out to care for our brave soldiers.
    Biggest problem with John the Coward was he came back. I've read and heard too much from too many of his fellow Viet Nam vets to ever believe he was anything but a grandstanding jackass with a agenda for self promotion.
    He and Hanoi Jane should both have been hanged for their irresponsible actions.
    "The man would climb a tree and lie rather than stand on the ground and tell the truth. "- old Texas saying. I think it came from the LBJ era.

Steve 1
    Unlike you stevo I don't use money or material objects as a lever of power. I don't think I am better then anyone else.
    Yeah Bent some people just get everything handed to them you forget about intellect intestinal fortitude and just plain old persistence and HARD WORK while most People like you are out “Partying” and counting other peoples money while discussing the Jews!

Blown 472
    Yeah Bent some people just get everything handed to them you forget about intellect intestinal fortitude and just plain old persistence and HARD WORK while most People like you are out “Partying” and counting other peoples money while discussing the Jews!
    ah yeah. how many rocks have you smoked today??

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast