Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats - The party of Adolf

Seadog
    I have always been repelled by the Liberal Democrats goose stepping ways. Like the nazis, they will forgive rape, theft, debauchery, manslaughter and other crimes for a hero of the party. Now I have found that the party members are organizing a coup against Joe Lieberman because they claim that his support of the President on Iraq is traitorous. They stated that he is supporting the 'enemy' and must go.
    The ideal of being more concerned that someone agrees with the opposing party, than whether or not they are right, or have the right to follow their beliefs. That the Democrats would rather make sure that our troops fail in their mission than support the President. That their political agenda is more important than our safety and security. I can only hope that the Democrats suffer a complete defeat in all the upcoming elections and that another party takes their place.

HighRoller
    It's no big secret that Democrats put party before country. That's the "new" Democrat party, the "Moveon.org/Code Pink" Democrat party. Anyone who dares espouse even a middle of the road viewpoint will be dealt with swiftly and severely.
    Actually, the modern Democrat party and Hitler both share one common thought process: Fascism. Even though they claim to be proponents of free speech, have you ever seen the demagoguery they will engage in to destroy those who disagree with their ideology? They believe in free speech, as long as you agree with them. If not, you must be silenced at all costs.
    Lieberman really disappointed me when he renounced his beliefs to get on the 2004 ticket. He sold his soul to the Dems in exchange for power and this is what he's getting in return. Maybe he'll wise up and become an independant or Republican.

Steve 1
    The DemocRats are Nazis only instead of Jews it’s the successful Whites this time!
    BTW the VERY same people who shed blood in the Wars and Built this country.

Havasu_Dreamin
    The DemocRats are Nazis only instead of Jews it’s the successful Whites this time!
    And there were plenty of non-whites who shed blood as well.

canuck1
    WHITE POWER
    Stevey you don't play the victim very well

Steve 1
    WHITE POWER
    Stevey you don't play the victim very well
    Go screw yourself Imbecile..

Forkin' Crazy
    And there were plenty of non-whites who shed blood as well.
    I didn't see anywhere where he said they did not.

Havasu_Dreamin
    I didn't see anywhere where he said they did not.
    It was implied in his comment. If you can't see it, well, what can I say?

Steve 1
    It was implied in his comment. If you can't see it, well, what can I say?
    I never meant it the way you READ IT!!

Steve 1
    Too continue Rats like Charlie “Chew Bacca” Rangel In divisive Nazi like Framacation that we have not contributed to this country militarily or too often imply it.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast