Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Democrats - The party of Adolf

Purple23xs
    While searching for some boat related information I somehow ended up reading this entire thread. I now sit here sick to stomach. The manner in which this thread speaks about Democrats, Germans, Jews, Republicans, Hitler and so on, displays an ignorance, that if not eliminated through education, will, without doubt, be our demise. Also, isn't this a ***boat forum? ??? The Jerry Springer Show would be a more appropriate medium for such garbage.

Blown 472
    While searching for some boat related information I somehow ended up reading this entire thread. I now sit here sick to stomach. The manner in which this thread speaks about Democrats, Germans, Jews, Republicans, Hitler and so on, displays an ignorance, that if not eliminated through education, will, without doubt, be our demise. Also, isn't this a ***boat forum? ??? The Jerry Springer Show would be a more appropriate medium for such garbage.
    Didcha check the forum title? and subtitle?

Purple23xs
    My apologies for my comments regarding ***boat forums not being an appropriate place for the content of this therad. As I mentioned before, I was searching for boating info and ended up here, for which I'm truely sorry. There are different levels of ignorance as we all know. Those who are the most outspoken in this tread, clearly display a level of ignorance this is terminal.

Blown 472
    My apologies for my comments regarding ***boat forums not being an appropriate place for the content of this therad. As I mentioned before, I was searching for boating info and ended up here, for which I'm truely sorry. There are different levels of ignorance as we all know. Those who are the most outspoken in this tread, clearly display a level of ignorance this is terminal.
    Blah blah blah, there are how many other forums on this site, stop with the little gurl s hit. Five whole posts and you are talking s hit?? game on.

Old Texan
    Blah blah blah, there are how many other forums on this site, stop with the little gurl s hit. Five whole posts and you are talking s hit?? game on.
    Blown, you're our heroe, defending our honor
    It is getting a little gamey in here though.

Blown 472
    Blown, you're our heroe, defending our honor
    It is getting a little gamey in here though.
    You are right, we need something new to debate.
    Hows bout Shaved snatch or unshaved full blown bush snatch. What is your postion??

Old Texan
    Hows bout Shaved snatch or unshaved full blown bush snatch. What is your postion??
    Shaved is my preference but bushy works well after BBQ and saves on dental floss.

Steve 1
    Yeah Ole bent is a stand up guy after all!

Schiada76
    Nobody but a towel head wants hair in their food, well them tree hugging fawks too.
    Merry Christmas Everyone!

Seadog
    I have always noticed that those with the most limited thoughts are the first to criticize any other opinions. That being said, this is the place for the most rabid of thoughts allowed on Hot Boats. It is a pity that some gratuitous nudity couldn't be allowed without being banned. Here is where the soapbox is, and where the soapbox exists, you will get the Preacher Bobs and the Childrens Choir among the pertinent debate.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast