Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trampoline dangers?

mmered8299
    The kids want a Trampoline for Christmas but I'm worried that they will get hurt.

XtrmWakeborder
    Dig a giant hole in the ground and put the trampoline in there so its ground level. Problem solved. I've seen it before and its pretty cool.

Mandelon
    Hmmm, broken neck, concussion, paralysis......at least get a fenced one and only allow one kid at a time.
    Do a youtube search for trampoline or trampoline accident and see what comes up....
    We used to go to trampoline parks when I was a kid. Grandma would take me and you could rent time on big trampolines to get crazy on. Gotta say I won't get one for my kids.

Moe_Havi
    Had one for about 5 years and was glad to get rid of it. I always thought somebody would get hurt. You will never be able to limit only one kid. For sure get one with sides.
    Moe

bohica
    My homeowners insurance made me get rid of ours.

No doubt someone will get hurt. Probably and adult that had a few beers and thinks that they can do a backflip.
    If they are like most kids it will get used all the time for the first 3 to 4 months. Atfer that it will be like (insert any piece of exercise equipment here) in the garage collecting dust.
    If you do get one the hole in the ground thing is a good idea.

Ziggy
    Dig a giant hole in the ground and put the trampoline in there so its ground level. Problem solved. I've seen it before and its pretty cool.
    My backyard neighbor in Havasu has done that....Seems to help, but Mandy has the biggest tip of : "one at a time" .
    My daughter has wanted one but we've not done it, probably won't.

Mandelon
    You ever jump off a 6 foot ladder onto the ground landing on your head...."problem solved"... LOL, yeah right.
    Maybe if you put it in the middle of a swimming pool, with magic holding it in place so there is no steel frame.....

ChumpChange
    Maybe if you put it in the middle of a swimming pool, with magic holding it in place so there is no steel frame.....
    You should really think about getting a patent for this idea. :rollside:

essexjet
    As a paramedic, I saw some of the worst extremity injuries associated with trampolines.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast